Autoscroll on XBOX dont work?
Hi, i have the last nightly XBMC and confluence skin, and had enabled the autoscrolling option on skin menu, but doesnt scroll in plots and reviews, i tried on PM3HD skin and changed the XBMC to last builds but does not work, so this option has disabled in the latest builds? or its my XBMC? where is the solution? Big Grin thnks so much
elaguss Wrote:Hi, i have the last nightly XBMC and confluence skin, and had enabled the autoscrolling option on skin menu, but doesnt scroll in plots and reviews, i tried on PM3HD skin and changed the XBMC to last builds but does not work, so this option has disabled in the latest builds? or its my XBMC? where is the solution? Big Grin thnks so much

same here Using the latest T3CH build for my xbox and auto scroll no longer works for any skin i have tried
ah i wondered what this option was supposed to do. so it's meant to scroll boxes without the user pressing anything? why would you want that? can it read your mind?
elaguss Wrote:Hi, i have the last nightly XBMC and confluence skin, and had enabled the autoscrolling option on skin menu, but doesnt scroll in plots and reviews, i tried on PM3HD skin and changed the XBMC to last builds but does not work, so this option has disabled in the latest builds? or its my XBMC? where is the solution? Big Grin thnks so much

I have the same problem and was coming here to post a similar question. I tried various skins but none of them seemed to auto-scroll so yesterday I did a complete fresh install with the latest nightly build but the problem still persists. Shame as it's a handy little feature.
elaguss Wrote:changed the XBMC to last builds
Changed which revision to what revision?
XBMC Manual - BlackBolt - SVN Guide - Skin SVN - Wide Icon SVN - ROM Shortcut Generator
You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me :P
i have SVN_2010-03-10_rev28472-T3CH,tried the last nightly build, the SVN_2010-01-03_rev26316-T3CH and SVN_2009-12-09_rev25497-T3CH, autoscroll still not work for me. I will try more rev from----> HERE
XBMC-SVN_2009-09-23_rev23095-T3CH.rar the autoscrolling works. Not had chance to try any later builds yet.

UPDATE
XBMC-SVN_2009-11-08_rev24421-T3CH.rar not working.
XBMC-SVN_2009-09-27_rev23183-T3CH working, so this is the last rev that autoscroll works fine. Waiting for new rev that autoscroll has been correctly implemented.
elaguss Wrote:XBMC-SVN_2009-09-27_rev23183-T3CH working, so this is the last rev that autoscroll works fine. Waiting for new rev that autoscroll has been correctly implemented.

Works for me too. I've not got any builds between XBMC-SVN_2009-09-27_rev23183-T3CH.rar and XBMC-SVN_2009-11-08_rev24421-T3CH.rar which is about a 6 week window where the function could have stopped working.
Are there any other places other then plots/reviews where this is busted? If so, where?
XBMC Manual - BlackBolt - SVN Guide - Skin SVN - Wide Icon SVN - ROM Shortcut Generator
You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me :P
I use Transparancy! and the description of the film/tv show does not scroll and the specific episode plots as well don't. My music is in file mode so can't comment if that's affected or not.
I only see the problem on plots/reviews from my tv shows and films, dont use nothing more. what .xml have the code for autoscroll? on viewsvideolibrary.xml only have the chance to adjust the autosrcoll speed,delay...
Who can solve this problem? thnks
Someone needs to figure out a more exact revision it broke....
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-
Unfortunately SSHC only goes back to build 26558 and T3ch site appears to be down.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Autoscroll on XBOX dont work?0