Microsoft Media Center keyboard
I recently treated myself to an MS MCE keyboard, This one in fact: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0551765323.

I'm very pleased with it. OK it's a keyboard and physically much bigger than a remote handset, but it works very well and since I use my HTPC for iPlayer as well as XBMC it's very useful to have a keyboard I can just pick up and use with no messing around. It feels like a proper keyboard with a very nice key action.

If you already have an MS remote, or a compatible like the HP remote, the keyboard works with that receiver and no special config needed. The mouse "nipple" takes a bit of getting used to and is nowhere near as nice to use as a proper mouse. However it's fine for using Internet Explorer.

All in all it's highly recommended :-)

JR
I have the same one. I think the mouse nipple thing sucks. You have to puch it in and the move it around. Pretty lame engineering if you ask me. The keyboard keys themselves do have a nice feel to them though. Ive had it for about 6 months and I wouldnt buy it again Smile

Dont forget you need a line of sight for this too. RF key boards are so much better IMO.

£29.00 for a used one seems kinda insane to me. I bought a new one for $30. But of course these are just my opinions on it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Microsoft Media Center keyboard0