Bugs/features?
Been using this remote on my Nexus One for almost a week now and I am truly impressed with the program.
Some bugs still exist though;

When tilting phone in remote-mode the buttons get all screwed up.
Clearly not made for the 800x480 screen.

Tilting phone in music-library mode all albums or artists reload before showing.

In the music library i get the Genre: Karaoke, but when clicked there are no albums or songs showing.

Get "No movies found" in movie-library even if librarymode works on xbox.
For some reason I have 20 movie genres showing, but if I press one of the i get the "SORRY!! Application XBMC Remote (process org.xbmc.android.remote) suddenly stopped. Try again."

And a new feature or enhancment;

Sort albums by year. This is my favorite sorting and it's not there Sad

All bugs found on remote4xbmc 0.6.7 on a Nexus One and XBMC 9.04.1 r20848 on a XBOX 1.2. (All builds after this have the insane directionpad bug with skipping. The problems can very well lie here.
zephyr Wrote:Been using this remote on my Nexus One for almost a week now and I am truly impressed with the program.
Thanks Smile

Quote:When tilting phone in remote-mode the buttons get all screwed up.
Clearly not made for the 800x480 screen.
Known and fixed in the next version.

Quote:Tilting phone in music-library mode all albums or artists reload before showing.
Known.

Quote:Get "No movies found" in movie-library even if librarymode works on xbox.
Yeah there is a view we query missing in the 9.04 xbox database...
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
I compiled the r582 and the new looks for the tilted remote is very good Nod

However I got a new problem. It wont connect to the XBMC, but I can still use the remote. The directional bug was also still there so don't know if I messed up something or what.

EDIT: Using the T3CH XBMC 2010-03-10 SVN rev2847 on XBOX
SVN version is very unstable right now. You should stick with the release and not tilt the remote for now Wink
Also running this on a nexus one, latest stable release.

I would like to see a way to lower the sensitivity on the trackball. it is much too sensitive for practical use. Either an option to adjust or lowering it to a user friendly level would be helpful.
Already fixed in the next version.
Just got my nexus as well. What a great app

Is audio playlists and smartplaylists on the to do list?
Top 100 and partymode would be great Smile

Thanks!!!
Loto: Explain.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
If you compare music library in xbmc your missing top 100 and playlists

I tries to work around by opening the xps playlists in files but it returns ' not a directory '
I can't find a way to trigger partymode either

Xps files aka smart playlists should be able to open as a directory and in the context menu have a special option 'play in partymode'

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs/features?0