Random Smart Music Playlist only half random
Hi,
I made a smart playlist to play all tracks with a rating >3, limited to 250 tracks and set on "Random".
Now, my folder Structure on the HD is one folder in which i store all albums (subfolders with first letter of name, band name, album), one with all samplers and one folder in which all songs I own but without the complete album.

So, when I set the playlist to random order, all files within the single songs (labelled "Singles" by XBMC) come before all else songs.

To be clear, although the songs itself are in a random order, the first ones are always the songs from the single folder.

How can I turn this behaviour of, so that random just shuffles all songs without checking in which folder they reside?

Any information would be appreciated.
Daniel
Sounds like you have the sort by field (when you list the playlist, not how you configured the playlist) set to "Album".
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Sounds like you have the sort by field (when you list the playlist, not how you configured the playlist) set to "Album".

Silly me...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Smart Music Playlist only half random0