[Release] port.hu Hungarian movie scraper
Szia,

Fixed in v1.9.1
Tip: Use Universal Scaper - has option to scrape plot from port.hu

Bence
hi Bence
if i click on an actor the scraper shows only the scraped movies (on the hdd in the library) of the actor. can / could be the scraper extended to show all the movies of the actor and/or to get the small bio of the actor?
like ie this http://port.hu/arnold_schwarzenegger/pls...unty_id=-1
thanks
gabor
No, this would require first XBMC core support.
First of all: thanks for your work.

I have one small issue: is it possible to search only for exact matches? Some movies with simple titles are really hard to search for (for example "Red" or "Bolt"), as the search result contains a lot of titles, and sometimes the one that I'm looking for is not in the list. I tried adding quotation marks but it didn't help.
Has someone any idea which media-manager app supports the Port.hu database?? (OSX prefered)
(vagy lehet magyarul is kerdezni?Smile
No, this is an English only forum.
...and do not use external media managers, use XBMC for scraping. You will get the best scraping experience.
ok, thanx,
but my really problem is that i have international and hungarian movies,
the best way should be a multi-database solution Smile (some movie is not in the port.hu database and the hungarians aren't in imdb)
Solution is that you use the Universal Scraper and you add those Hungarian movies to themoviedb.com what doesn't exist there.
thx
nearly perfect Wink
hi Guys,

a new idea and question Wink
is it possible to add the filmkatalogus.hu database to the port.hu or the Universal Scarper add-on?
thx
First: Thanks for this great scraper!

Unfortunately it doesn't work in latest nightlies (windows) and it has a problem too. Scraper unable to find movies with only 3 characters title (like Rio or Red, etc.)

Regards.
Hi Olympia,
any plans to update this mod?
Doesn't work in Jarvis.
It hasn't been working for long time on any Kodi versions. There is some kind of issue Kodi reading port.hu pages and I have no clue what is the problem. Not a scraper issue.... For some reason Kodi can't download the html pages from port.hu. Probably port.hu put something on the pages (not intentionally) what Kodi can't read due to a bug.

I've been in contact with port.hu, they don't know what can be the root cause; I've also tried to get some help and support from within the team to troubleshoot this, but no one knows what the issue is... so I gave up and the scraper is now marked as broken.
Törölve!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] port.hu Hungarian movie scraper0