Movies not scraping at all?? TV shows working fine...
Sad 
Hi all, I've been setting up XBMC recently, and have got the TV Show scraper working fine, with all the show info etc.

However I can't make the movies section scrape. I've set the location of my movies folder, and each film is in it's own folder (e.g. C:/Videos/Movies/300/300.mkv).

I've tried both the default scraper as well as the imdb scraper, but when I scan it scans for what seems a microsecond, then disappears. :confused2:

in the log it says it scans for '0.00 seconds' and then stops...

I set it to scan automatically from the Set Content menu (after setting it as a movie folder), and it selects, but then I exit that menu, then bring it back up again and it has unselected the option again Sad

Here's the log of me opening XBMC, navigating to Videos and trying to scan the movies section.

http://rapidshare.com/files/377304766/xbmc.log.html

Thanks in advance for any help, it's really frustrating when TV Shows work perfectly! I'm using the Aeon skin at the moment, but the default has the same problem anyway.

Scorpii
Which folder did you set as source Videos or Movies ?

If videos your also need to select "Scan recursively" I would try setting that anyway, TV scans recursively by default
Post the logfile to pastebin please.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies not scraping at all?? TV shows working fine...0