XBMC Kai Features updated!
thanks. im now happily playing with the new featuresSmile
(pike @ nov. 14 2004,21:17 Wrote:[quote=cotcot,nov. 14 2004,22:14]the virtual keyboard (mine at least) does not allow to type ":\" in the path field. maybe you should make it choose the drive first, then the path. it worked with source file edited with default set to "f:\games".
use the @ key...

is there any way to do this with multiple areas like f:\games,f:\hddloader,g:\games?

edit got it thanks :joker:
all i can see in my kai settings on xbmc is username and password.
there is no option for setting up my games dir on my hdd.
either you have an old build - or its out of sync with the skin.
XBMC Project Founder (Retired)
(runtime @ nov. 16 2004,08:35 Wrote:either you have an old build - or its out of sync with the skin.
i'm running xbmc 1.1.0 2004-11-13. is that the latest?

also i've noticed with this build i can only run it once. if i reboot and start it agian from unleashx all i get is a blank screen. this is without changing any settings whatsoever.
to fix it i have to delete the entire xbmc dir and re-ftp the exactsame build across. i also have to delete the 0face008 in the tdata dir.
(-spud- @ nov. 16 2004,10:14 Wrote:
(runtime @ nov. 16 2004,08:35 Wrote:either you have an old build - or its out of sync with the skin.
i'm running xbmc 1.1.0 2004-11-13. is that the latest?
no.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
all is configured (well i think) , i see arenas , i see players , but when i clik "play" , it loads the game , and i can't see the host in multiplayer , it's like i'm not connected or something :tear:

any idea ?
(mikerhinos @ nov. 16 2004,16:52 Wrote:all is configured (well i think) , i see arenas , i see players , but when i clik "play" , it loads the game , and i can't see the host in multiplayer , it's like i'm not connected or something  :tear:

any idea ?
i have the same problem.
i have a a7n8x with the two networks plugged on my hub.
i resolved the problem by choosing manually wich one to use in kai config tool.
now it works great ! :joker:
is it possible to have more than one directory for the auto-play from harddrive feature?
may i ask, what is the game featured in the screenshot?

looks purty.
lol.. thats not a game, it's a video of some sorts. being played back in (surprise, surprise) xbmc
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(pike @ nov. 18 2004,19:19 Wrote:lol.. thats not a game, it's a video of some sorts. being played back in (surprise, surprise) xbmc
lol. i just came back to the thread to edit my post, realizing it may be a movie or dvd instead. (sort of a confusing screenshot to choose, though, when you think about it.)

one day racing games (need for speed 9?) will look like that, huh? Cool
is the kai engine in source code as i would like to be able to game it into an app so everyone can share kai on every dash
:bowdown:
Thumbs Up 
this is totally awsome!!! the kai features are brilliant plus the layout of project mayhem ii looks very classy. i have now changed xbmc to be my dashboard and control the sound throughout my house by using the web browser!!! this is what the xbox should have been from the start. brilliant job guys!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Kai Features updated!0