Movie info delay in Slide view
Hi everyone -

Really enjoying Transparency, it looks really good and has a good feel to it Smile

Currently using "Slide" as my library view for movies. Although the movie information popup is activated a bit too fast for my taste. When i flick through the movies i really enjoy seeing the fanart, but the movie info is kinda disrupting the feel to it. So my question is this:

1) Can i delay the time before the movie info shows up?

2) Or possible to add a trigger for the movie info, as i've seen in other skins? (e.g push up for the movie info to be displayed or the likes)

Thanks for your time

Regards from Denmark Smile
the first option would be the easiest,
in View-Slide.xml, change delay="2000" to whatever you like. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I have the "Apple Movie Trailer Lite" plugin and I find the synopsis scrolling too fast, is that also controlled by this setting?
adsoto Wrote:I have the "Apple Movie Trailer Lite" plugin and I find the synopsis scrolling too fast, is that also controlled by this setting?

nope, that one is controlled by the delay="15000" setting at the bottom of the file.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:the first option would be the easiest,
in View-Slide.xml, change delay="2000" to whatever you like. :-)

Thanks a lot ronie :-)

Really appreciate the time you have put into making this skin!
I have version r512 and I can't delay the Movie Info in Slide view.

it worked with 2.11 but the xml file has changed a lot.
kevenz Wrote:I have version r512 and I can't delay the Movie Info in Slide view.

it worked with 2.11 but the xml file has changed a lot.

in View_slide.xml, change the delay value in this line:
<animation effect="zoom" start="640,0,1,720" end="0,0,1280,720" time="200" delay="2000">Visible</animation>
thanks ronie, gonna try this out, really love your skin by the way!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie info delay in Slide view0