How to get Music Album covers?
I don't see anywhere in the context menu to do this .... or any mention in the on-line manual on how to do this.

Thanks,
B.
switch to library mode and you should see it.
ThanksBig Grin
vikjon0 Wrote:switch to library mode and you should see it.

Ok, I am blind, where is the menu option to get the covers. I have used the context menu in both file mode and library mode and do not see anything remotely about album covers/art ...

Can you please give me the location?

I know xbmc is mostly intuitive ... but some features are REALLY hard to find, and there is nothing in the manual.
in library mode, highlight one of your albums, bring up the context menu and select 'Album information'.
in the album information window, select 'Get thumb'.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Okej, I am not an expert on library. So far all I have done is adding a number of albums to the music library + album cover + artist fan art.

I think there is a lot more info in other threads on this.

If you go to Albums, select an album, context menu
Then you should have "change scraper". Enter that and select a scraper and check some options.

Back to album list
If you click on "info" you should get another screen where you can select update. You can also browse to thumb on your disk.

I get info by pressing "i" button on my remote. Dont know what it is on keyboard but my first test would be "i".....
Thanks guys. I did not realize it was on the "info" menu.

However, do I have to do that individually for each album?

I would much prefer selecting my entire music tree and having all the covers pulled in, can you do that at all? It was possible to do that for the video covers.
(i.e get all the covers of the net ..)

Thanks
B
the scraper should download the coverart when you add albums to the library, kinda the same way as it does for movies.

also check the options of the scraper you use, some have the option to search for album covers on multiple sites (allmusic scraper for instance).
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hey guys,

When I do a "change scraper" I get a segment fault, anyone know how to get around this.

Thanks,
B.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get Music Album covers?0