[MAC] Buttons "sticking", continuing to register as pressed even after released
Hello, I searched for this here and on the tracker and couldn't find other mentions of it. Occasionally (maybe once every 10 button presses) a button seems to "stick", and act as though it's being held down. It's quite an annoyance, as it will often cause the program to slow to a crawl (for example it happened when I pressed enter on a plugin to install, and it caused about 30 menus to open and close themselves, or if I hit backspace to go up to the parent directory and it happens, it puts me all the way back out to the main menu). When this happens I hear the button sound being repeated rapidly, and it continues for 1-3 seconds, or until I push another button.

This happens with several buttons, both on my keyboard and on my wiimote (which I'm using with Darwiin). I haven't noticed this happening in any other programs on the mac, but I don't use it for much besides XBMC.

Details:

Mac G4 Powerbook PPC
OSX 10.4.11 - fresh install, nothing running but XBMC and Darwiin
xbmc 9.11-ppc-repack downloaded a few days ago
Have found occurrence with: direction buttons, enter, backspace both on built in keyboard and wiimote using darwiin

Any details/advice anyone can give would be much appreciated. If other people are experiencing the same problem let me know and I'll open a ticket.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] Buttons "sticking", continuing to register as pressed even after released0