• 7(current)
[WIP] Fusion - a new skin for XBMC
Blackbolt Wrote:I know people will just think I'm saying that because Arc is in Team Blackbolt, but the it's the honest truth, its simple beautiful to use. I'm really looking forward to the new home page. It's fun to use a skin as its being developed, without actually working on it, I love finding all the new stuff thats been added every time I update it.

I really do appreciate the complements Nod Makes me want to work even harder to make this a truly great skin

Been really busy lately with work, but I did manage to get this done:

Blackbolt Wrote:I know people will just think I'm saying that because Arc is in Team Blackbolt, but the it's the honest truth, its simple beautiful to use. I'm really looking forward to the new home page. It's fun to use a skin as its being developed, without actually working on it, I love finding all the new stuff thats been added every time I update it.

I were only teasing you blackbolt. and arcanthur great looking new sreengrabs simply fantastic. but the proof of the pudding is in the eatingLaugh i hope it tastes as good as it looksLaugh
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
ok got the new home menu started. sub menu system isn't in place yet.

no backdrop:

with backdrop:
Looking good.
Very nice indeedWink
Well since the codebase was already established I couldn't stop with just home having a shelf, so I designed another view to go with it....which brings the total viewtypes in the movies section to 8, so I'm probably done adding views for the foreseeable future Laugh

So heres PosterShelf:

Information 
Arcanthur Wrote:Well since the codebase was already established I couldn't stop with just home having a shelf, so I designed another view to go with it....which brings the total viewtypes in the movies section to 8, so I'm probably done adding views for the foreseeable future Laugh

So heres PosterShelf:

Holy steamroller! This is something else. I can't wait. Will this be released after or before Dharma or simply "when it's done". And will there be an indicator for hd in this view?

Thanks for your hard work.
pettson3816 Wrote:Holy steamroller! This is something else. I can't wait. Will this be released after or before Dharma or simply "when it's done". And will there be an indicator for hd in this view?

Thanks for your hard work.

It will be after Dharma is released as I still have quite a bit of skinning left (all those pesky dialogs, settings, etc) LOL

And yes there is an HD flag in this view, same as the rest.

PS: I fear that even though I am steadily completing each section of the skin without too much headache there may come a point where I may need assistance from a more seasoned coder than myself. This has been mostly a solo project, but I do enjoy the team experience of building a skin.

There are some things I want to include in the skin and my abilities as a coder are slowing down the progress, while I can make do in most cases I'm sure there are many things that could be improved upon to clean up the code and optimize things.

Unfortunatley Rocky is very busy with real life at this time, and I dont want to have to bug him with every little question. LOL

With that being said, if any of you would like to jump aboard and help make this thing, just send me a msg. (Only experienced coders wanted please, no offense Wink )
I love this view so much!

XBMCG33K Wrote:I love this view so much!

I second this, though I think the season thumb would be more suitable for the top left hand thumb, moreso than the repeated episode thumb.
mfwilli Wrote:I second this, though I think the season thumb would be more suitable for the top left hand thumb, moreso than the repeated episode thumb.

I agree. Lovely view though.
mfwilli Wrote:I second this, though I think the season thumb would be more suitable for the top left hand thumb, moreso than the repeated episode thumb.
Why that thumb is not highlighted! Saying that i don't like wall views.Eek
Icon View for tv episodes:

love it !
OH NOESSSSS...

Photobucket bandwidth exceeded I can't see the photos.

-=Jason=-
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Fusion - a new skin for XBMC3