• 4(current)
[WIP] Fusion - a new skin for XBMC
I really like this one Smile Keep up!
wot no flags are you nuts(only kidding) it's looking really good, i know i should not ask but do you have a eta for this(no doubt he will say when it's doneLaugh)
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
When it's done lol it's a pet project.
Rocky5 Wrote:When it's done lol it's a pet project.
I should have known you would give that answerRolleyes well in that case i will check back in a year or soLaugh
for now i will stick with legacy dark(Aeon) / xperience
paul Wrote:I should have known you would give that answerRolleyes well in that case i will check back in a year or soLaugh
for now i will stick with legacy dark(Aeon) / xperience

All I will say is that development is going well, and I expect this to take much less time than Xperience took. Mocking up everything (and sticking to the mocks) before starting coding has helped tremendously. As long as everything continues to go smoothly you will see it released soon enough Wink
looking forward to this release. looks amazing.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Arcanthur Wrote:All I will say is that development is going well, and I expect this to take much less time than Xperience took. Mocking up everything (and sticking to the mocks) before starting coding has helped tremendously. As long as everything continues to go smoothly you will see it released soon enough Wink
Cool answer.
i take it rocky5 is doing the coding side of things, ps don't forget to take the pet out for a walk etcLaugh
Sad 
paul Wrote:Cool answer.
i take it rocky5 is doing the coding side of things, ps don't forget to take the pet out for a walk etcLaugh

It's actually Arc that has done all of it I have just fixed somethings as I was taking a break new house GF problems lol you know.

So am quite chuffed he's done so good and so much.
More work done on the InfoList view...added movie set support; shown by the off color list items and the folder/multi cd's.

Also added director/writer icons in lieu of text to free up more space and give it a more unique look.

There's also of coarse a more traditional single line focus list with the same functionality:

really great looking skin! cant wait!
the multi cd's. thing is an impressive feature. Never saw this at any skin.
Rocky5 Wrote:It's actually Arc that has done all of it I have just fixed somethings as I was taking a break new house GF problems lol you know.

So am quite chuffed he's done so good and so much.

Aye he's a become a jack of all trades, sorry to hear your woes women who needs em.

arc can't wait to see this in action as it looks really slick (no not sick)Laugh
Latest viewtype coded: PosterGrid

Still working on tv show/music support and possibly a "bannergrid" if there is enough demand for it.

Arcanthur Wrote:Latest viewtype coded: PosterGrid

Still working on tv show/music support and possibly a "bannergrid" if there is enough demand for it.

Hi, something about the postergrid looks a little off, I think its the selected poster frame being too big. Oh and maybe the panel on the left being shorter than the postergrid, but thats prob. just me.

Btw, you have "Something, something dark side" listed as a movie?
D0nR0sa Wrote:Hi, something about the postergrid looks a little off, I think its the selected poster frame being too big. Oh and maybe the panel on the left being shorter than the postergrid, but thats prob. just me.

Btw, you have "Something, something dark side" listed as a movie?

Not sure about the poster frame, all the frames look pretty much like that, but as far as the panel goes, its that size to make room for now playing...I just dont have that coded yet. :p
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Fusion - a new skin for XBMC3