• 24(current)
[WIP] Fusion - a new skin for XBMC
blacklist Wrote:As I expected. I'm guessing the script is hitting the sqlite dbase directly, rather than using XBMC's methods.

Hey blacklist, I came across this issue when playing with wello. Are you perhaps using fusion on a second profile? I tried on my master profile and things work for me. On any other profile I get information but no images. It would be good if we can put a request on track if this is a common complaint?
Since we have a separate sub forum now, I suggest closing this thread? Arcanthur ack then I'll do it.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Hi guys,

Really loving Xperience and the Fusion screenshots. Would you guys be able to support @Margro's work here?

http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc

He's built an amazing PVR front-end which feels very finished but think only Transparency and Confluence have skinned PVR support so far?

Would be great to have the best of both worlds - Xperience / Fusion with EPG's *mind boggles* :-)

Thanks
The trouble with adding PVR support is the fact that it's impossible without actually having any PVR gear.
Arcanthur, you did an amazing job! Wonderfull skin!
Great features, lovely views and smooth intuitive navigation.

Most of the things i found are already reported by other beta testers and some aren't skin relative like movie durations and stuff like that.

The shutdown menu has a very original way of poping in, only thing i would suggest are icons that resemble more the ones in settings and less with mediastream/redux/confluence.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Just found another smally.. When you disable year in big list the title is overlaying the movie collections folder icon for movie collections.
This skin's really usable at the moment. I wasn't expecting to receive such a finished product. Awesome work!

The Hulu view is by far my favourite. When using it in TV Shows though there is no watched/unwatched counter, same with 'BigFan'. It could go at the bottom as with the other views although I think it'd be a lot better replacing the genre. For me personally it's one of the most vital pieces of info when I'm in the TV Shows section.
Q6600, ASUS P5W, 6GB DDR2 and 2.5TB RAID running Mac OS X 10.5.5 and XBMC
xbox v1.0 (softmod) XBMC Dash
@Hitcher. Ah. Good answer! I'm running a little Acer Revo R3610 (win7) and bought a cheapy AverMedia dual tv tuner (think it was 25 quid) which has been awesome (mediaportal backend). Do you need more gear than that? I'd be happy to donate - Fusion (and Alaska obviously.. :-) ) stuff is the best I've seen!
hi there

i just want to ask if it might be possible that you can give me the beta of your skin.
i'm still looking for "the" skin thats right for me and i hope it's yours ; )
cbierwirth Wrote:hi there

i just want to ask if it might be possible that you can give me the beta of your skin.
i'm still looking for "the" skin thats right for me and i hope it's yours ; )

I'm sure there will be an open beta/release in the weeks to comeSmile
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
wimpy Wrote:I'm sure there will be an open beta/release in the weeks to comeSmile
I hope so. I'm waiting so bad for this one to come out.Nod
Hello.

I noticed that some people are already using the skin for testing purposes. I'd like to know where can I download the skin.

Awesome work! Thanks!
tonybeccar Wrote:Hello.

I noticed that some people are already using the skin for testing purposes. I'd like to know where can I download the skin.

Awesome work! Thanks!

for now it's just a few people testing it out, but hopefully there will be an open beta release soon Smile
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
I thought this section is for completed and released skins and the development one for WIP. This is getting really confusing...
i agree, either release it and publish a download link or move this into the skin dev forum
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Fusion - a new skin for XBMC3