[Linux] XBMC & Soundgraph Ultrabay issues
Hello,

my system comprises a Zotac IONITX-B, 1GB RAM, 2GB SSD SATA module and a Soundgraph iMon Ultrabay (sold in the UK as Antec VERIS Multimedia Station Premier), running Ubuntu 9.10 and XBMC 9.11. Following the instructions on https://help.ubuntu.com/community/IMON_V...armic_9.10 I have sucessfully installed lirc and lcdproc. Several issues though:

1. The LCD display works, but the text toggles between what is defined in LCD.xml (e.g. Home; Music) and the LCDproc default message "LCDproc Server; Cli: 0 Sor: 1" Why is that so and what can I do to make it display XBMC information only?

2. I get no input, neither from the remote, nor from the buttons on the LCD panel. I would have expected that at least the navigation dial would generate a cursor up/down signal. What am I missing in the configuration process?

Many thanks for hints and help.

Kind regards,
peter
PeterW Wrote:Hello,

1. The LCD display works, but the text toggles between what is defined in LCD.xml (e.g. Home; Music) and the LCDproc default message "LCDproc Server; Cli: 0 Sor: 1" Why is that so and what can I do to make it display XBMC information only?
r

chance in /etc/LCDd.conf:

Code:
#ServerScreen=no
to
Code:
ServerScreen=blank

and (if you want)
from
Code:
#Backlight=open
to
Code:
Backlight=open

and (if you want)
from
Code:
#Heartbeat=open
to
Code:
Heartbeat=open
greetings, Stephan

Many thanks Stephan,
any idea why I do not get any input, neither from the remote, nor from the buttons on the LCD panel?
peter
Hello,

after some more digging in the configuration files, I realised that the lirc configuration during installation did not show the ultrabay but let me choose the antec veris under which name it is sold in the UK.

After changing the include in /etc/lirc/lircd.conf to point to /usr/share/lirc/remotes/imon/lircd.conf.imon-ultrabay, followed by editing the /etc/lirc/hardware.conf with the same information and adding the appropriate remote entries name in /usr/share/xbmc/system/Lircmap.xml for device=imon_ultrabay_panel and device=imon_ultarbay_pad, nearly everything seems to work. (The left dial which is supposed to be used for browsing does not work).

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me for questions around my configuration,
peter

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Linux] XBMC & Soundgraph Ultrabay issues0