Problem getting 1 TV show out of 20 to display in XBMC...
I'm relatively new at this, so I apologize if this is a silly question.

Using the excellent tutorials here and elsewhere, I've just loaded all my shows and movies into XBMC. All of them work fine except "Supernatural." On my drive, the files for this show are labeled exactly the same as all the others that I scraped from TVDB with no problem (such as as s01e01, s01e02, etc.) But for some reason, XBMC will only recognize Seasons 1, 2 and 4. Seasons 3 and 5 are placed together into a folder labeled "SEASON -1." None of the episodes in those two seasons have any names or description. I've done everything I can think of but it always loads the same way.

Seasons 3, 4, and 5 are 720p where 1 and 2 are not. I don't know if that has something to do with it, but the files change from avi to mkv after season 2. But season 4 is mkv and it loads fine... so I'm at a loss.

Any ideas?
russerslick Wrote:I'm relatively new at this, so I apologize if this is a silly question.

Using the excellent tutorials here and elsewhere, I've just loaded all my shows and movies into XBMC. All of them work fine except "Supernatural." On my drive, the files for this show are labeled exactly the same as all the others that I scraped from TVDB with no problem (such as as s01e01, s01e02, etc.) But for some reason, XBMC will only recognize Seasons 1, 2 and 4. Seasons 3 and 5 are placed together into a folder labeled "SEASON -1." None of the episodes in those two seasons have any names or description. I've done everything I can think of but it always loads the same way.

Seasons 3, 4, and 5 are 720p where 1 and 2 are not. I don't know if that has something to do with it, but the files change from avi to mkv after season 2. But season 4 is mkv and it loads fine... so I'm at a loss.

Any ideas?

A debug log would be useful and detail of your folder/file naming convention. See here on reporting problems http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708
Thanks for the link. Sorry, noob mistake. I will post that information as soon as I'm home and have access to my setup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem getting 1 TV show out of 20 to display in XBMC...0