Ability to add an audio stream from a file
Just like you can add subtitles it would be great if you could add audio strams too from a separate file. (Like media player classic can do)
It is needed to add dubs. I know you can mux them easly but after that I cant seed them anymore.

I'm shure a lot of us could use this feature Nod
A tiny, tiny minority could use this feature. Those people who wish to seed things while watching them that have a separate audio track that can be muxed without adjustment.

A patch would be considered.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Whell maybe it would be really only a tiny minority but it would be a great thing for those Wink
I almost never delete things. Unfortuneatly after I mux it later with a dub the community won't be able to leech that file again which is kind of a waste considering the fact that my PC runs 24/7.
(For those who don't get why would even someone need to mux something with a dub file. The answer is because most of the HD content isn't available in my language so we use the one from the dvd releases )

XBMC is by far the best thing that ever happend to movie fans. Maybe the requiered patch for the feature above will never be born but after what I saw in the last five years I won't give up the hope Big Grin
Is it possible to load additional audio file (mp3) for video in latest svn version? Or any addon?
Haohmaru Wrote:Whell maybe it would be really only a tiny minority but it would be a great thing for those Wink
I almost never delete things. Unfortuneatly after I mux it later with a dub the community won't be able to leech that file again which is kind of a waste considering the fact that my PC runs 24/7.
(For those who don't get why would even someone need to mux something with a dub file. The answer is because most of the HD content isn't available in my language so we use the one from the dvd releases )

XBMC is by far the best thing that ever happend to movie fans. Maybe the requiered patch for the feature above will never be born but after what I saw in the last five years I won't give up the hope Big Grin

These are separate issues, though. You can mux the file AND keep a separate copy of it, unmuxed. If you happen to be using a good container (like mkv), it is simple and fast to complete the mux.
I already did this with mkvmerge. But Im looking for less handmade solution Wink
I'd like this feature ^^

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ability to add an audio stream from a file0