Best Blu-ray ISO to MKV software? and more...
cowfodder Wrote:From http://www.makemkv.com/download/

I should have been more specific. I was looking for specific CPU requirements when utilizing Linux, since it could possibly require features of specific chipsets. I had already read the very ineffective requirements posting from that site.

Thank you, nonetheless.
Smile 
I heard from my friend that Pavtube released a new product named Pavtube ByteCopy on Jan, 24th, 2011.

Below is its instruction on its offical web:

Quote:It can rip and convert commercial Blu-ray movies and DVDs to MKV container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitles included. Besides retaining multiple audio tracks (especially HD audios- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio) and multiple subtitles in an MKV video without transcoding, Pavtube ByteCopy is also able to encode the original soundtracks into DTS 5.1 channels, AC3 5.1 channels, AAC 6 channels, PCM 6 channels, and MP3 6 channels with your wanted languages.

However, it seems that it doesn't support Blu-ray ISO files at the moment. I'm not sure whether it will support Blu-ray ISO or not.

At least, I think this tool could be of some helpful to you to backup bluray to MKV with complete lossless.

For more information please refer to Pavtube ByteCopy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Blu-ray ISO to MKV software? and more...0