Transparancy not working after latest 29565 build here
No big deal, I'm sure it'll get fixed soon enough but I'm curious as I've not seen anyone posting here or in the general support forum.
Latest nightly build (april 27 29565 DX installer version) only wants to use the Confluence or PM3HD skin. I tried the latest Tranparancy SVN (319 I think) and the official 2.11. Tried installing to the XBMC install dir and my user/...roaming/ dir to no avail.
Like I said, I'm not desperate to get this fixed and I know the pitfalls of living on the bleeding edge.....

cheers
I could be talking out of my ass, but if they finally implemented the change to utilize skins through the addon manager (as it says on the on the home page), it could be that skins will require a new description file, for which the schema is not yet released.
a (working) description file has been included in Transparency! for quite some time now.

the trick is, you have the install skin in your addons directory now.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:a (working) description file has been included in Transparency! for quite some time now.

the trick is, you have the install skin in your addon directory now.

To almost quote the late, great Jackie Gleason...

"Ronie, you're the greatest" Wink

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparancy not working after latest 29565 build here0