Ifilmbrowser
yeah man just go into your skin folder and go to pal, then dialog submenu. open it with a text editor and it will give u easy to follow instructions on how to do this :kickass:
this script is seriously cool :kickass:

2 suggestions for improvements:

if feasible, add search function.

if not, is there any way to alphabetically order the listings in each category? would make it easier to find what your looking for.

i know just about diddly squat about coding so don't think i'm not appreciative. this is already a brilliant add-on as it is.
wow this is pretty cool, especially the for_the_boys version. i like what you've done here.
the script is great. especially for an initial release. you did a great job on the interface, thanks for making it clean and not ghetto.

one thing, do you think you could add authentication for ifilm subscribers? i"d totally pay for the account to get higher quality video.

also, whats up with an uncensored section? does teh gateway page stop your from parsing it?

thanks for the great script!
i'll have a go at adding some sorting and search. i'm working on another script at the moment so when thats done i'll have a go at it..i dont have an iplus account so i dont know how to get the higher quality content but if someone was to get one and give me access for a while i could do them a script. my broadband connection is onlt fas enough for the 200 anyway. i block the uncensored section. there is an option you set in the file to enable it. read the readme file in the zip file and it should explain..
(kain @ nov. 21 2004,01:16 Wrote:yeah man just go into your skin folder and go to pal, then dialog submenu. open it with a text editor and it will give u easy to follow instructions on how to do this  :kickass:
that worked perfectly man...thanks, one more question, is there a way to record these streams like a shoutcast stream? :bowdown:
very nice Smile
just a search section and alphabetical order will be fine.
but already very very cool.
bravo flash! you've become a master python scripter on your first try!
great job!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
love the script man....its awesome
this script is amazing - many thanks!

i'm having a problem, however...perhaps someone here has an answer...

after playing two or more streaming files, my xbmc locks hard and i have to reset. in fact, the same thing happens with the aqtrailer script.

little help?

:nuts:
darkie put in a fix for this today. you'll either have to wait for a new build or compile it yourself with his latest fix.

that should fix the issue.

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
has anyone had problems with this script lately? i just upgraded to the new xbmc cvs 11/30/04 and all scripts work execpt this one. all i get is the background.
yeah, a friend and i are both having the same problem on our xboxes. i just set up the script for him and so i was gutted when it didn't work. 'hey look at this....... oh.' anyway, it was working fine at about 1pm japan time but just seemed to stop working about 30 mins later. i checked the website and that is still up and working. i didn't alter anything in the script either. dunno what it could be.
worked earlier for my but it stopped working now!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ifilmbrowser0