Any Skin for touch screen and children?
Hello. I have just bought a netbook for my 5 years daughter, it is design for children, so it has touchscreen display. I have installed this great multimedia center, XBMC, but as She can not read yet, I would need an skin that has big icons to identify video, music and photos sections.

I was thinking about an skin that has icons or images of a TV, a camera and a CD or something like that to go to the corresponding sections. Do you know someone similar to this?.

And one more thing, is it possible to see in the videos, music and photos sections, only the sources I add, and not the physical drives?.

Best regards and thank you in advance.
Sound like a good idea....hope you get your wish mate...ive been showing XBMC to my daughter on her xbox she now knows the basics on playing music,dvd`s etc...cool...and it keeps her quiet lol kinda !
Thanks for the answer, anyone knows some skin like this?. Her birthday is the 9tj of June, please tell me something as soon as possible.

Best regards.
You might want to look at "Basics 101" - it has large buttons and is designed for mouse input, so may translate to a touch screen, or could perhaps be used as a base for a new skin.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:You might want to look at "Basics 101" - it has large buttons and is designed for mouse input, so may translate to a touch screen, or could perhaps be used as a base for a new skin.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Wowwww, it is great, I think it is very close to what I needed, thank you very much.

One question, in the mail I received about your answer, you said that you were impressed to see my title, Why is this?.

Best regards and thank you very much for all your support.
Any answer to my question about sources?.

Best regards and thank you very much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any Skin for touch screen and children?0