Some Questions
Hi,

I'm new here. Sorry for these newbie question but I'm glad if somebody is gonna answer them.

1. How can I manage to display the movie infos and the bottom part of the picture (Universal, HDDVD, 720 etc)?

2. When I choose a video I see the extrathumbs folder. How can I hide it? If I need the to this in Windows, is there a program to do this automatically?

3. How can I manage to turn the subtitles of a movie on and off?

4. How can I manage that all my videos (= movies) are shown in the movie folder?

Thanks a lot!
vision_ Wrote:Hi,

I'm new here. Sorry for these newbie question but I'm glad if somebody is gonna answer them.

1. How can I manage to display the movie infos and the bottom part of the picture (Universal, HDDVD, 720 etc)?

2. When I choose a video I see the extrathumbs folder. How can I hide it? If I need the to this in Windows, is there a program to do this automatically?

3. How can I manage to turn the subtitles of a movie on and off?

4. How can I manage that all my videos (= movies) are shown in the movie folder?

Thanks a lot!

For starters are you using the current version of xbmc from their website?

The flags (movie infos as you say) should be there if you have scanned any movie into your library. I recommend the IMDB scraper for best results.

Subtitles, you will need to look at your keymap and see what button does that for you. I have a modified keymap, so I have no clue on the default one. There is also a menu popup when playing a movie that toggles it on/off.

If you are seeing the extra thumbs folder it sounds like you are in file mode. Library mode will hide it.

(That picture looks familiar...oh yes, that is my tv screen shot Smile )

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some Questions0