Export XBMC video and music databases to HTML index files with images, etc.?
Question 
Is there a html template or similar out there that is able to read the xbmc database?
I would like a fine list I could host on my webpage, preferably with thumbs and movie details.
Movie Collector from collectorz.com can export its database to html (example) and I like the layout.
This program is not free Sad and I know xbmc scrapes better info then movie collector.
So is there anything out there that is able to make a similar database export to html from the xbmc library?
You can export the library to xml and then write a script to parse the xml and convert it into this.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Writing scripts is not my strong side Smile
Thats why I ask if there is anything out there that will do the job for me?
An existing script or program.
I was looking for the exact same thing today. I made a very, very basic html listing using thisxls file and xsltproc. It just lists the title and year of each movie with a hyperlink to moviedb.org.

More ino here
If you want to avoid parsing xml or querying sql you also have the option to call jsonrpc (this is what the webinterface is using to produce the information)
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Thanks! I'll check that out.
Hello,
You can try XBNE, you just give it a file with html tags data. see the sample file in xbne directory ...
XBNE : XBMC Video DataBase / Nfo Editor
Download - Forum - Donate
I want to exoprt my Movies and TV Series to a HTML page that can be edited (Custom Templates)

I Tried tons of softwares, but some of them is scrap the movies from imdb and I Don't want to rescrap the db..
I search something that will use the videodb34.xml that xbmc exports..
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Did you try exported to a single file from within XBMC?
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
of curse, the result:
[IMG=http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6069/31036887.th.jpg][/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

now I search tool that can take this xml file and make it to nice HTML file...
that I can upload to my site and show to my friends what a nice collection I have
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export XBMC video and music databases to HTML index files with images, etc.?0