Switch to library mode
I have somehow gotten switched to file mode. How do you switch to library mode? I have searched forums and the manual with no luck for this simple question. Thanks.
What skin?
It's usually a tickbox on the left menu bar.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
If you're using confluence, while in file mode press the left arrow button. This will open the view menu. Scroll down to Library mode and select.
Sarahk Wrote:If you're using confluence, while in file mode press the left arrow button. This will open the view menu. Scroll down to Library mode and select.

Thanks for the responses. I tried this, and the Library Mode choice is in the left popup view menu and is not selected, but it is grayed out (can't be selected). Top window menu says "File".
RIneuron Wrote:Thanks for the responses. I tried this, and the Library Mode choice is in the left popup view menu and is not selected, but it is grayed out (can't be selected). Top window menu says "File".

It sounds like an issue with your library. Are you running an SVN build or the stable release?
If its greyed out, its because Xbmc thinks your library is empty. Try this... From the main menu, navigate to videos and then navigate right to get the submenu. Is only "Files" there?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Or simply start here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38964

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Switch to library mode0