In-car setup
hi,

i was looking at setting up my xbox in my car, main usage for music. i was wondering if anyone else who's already done it can tell me the pro's and con's of this.
also, is there a way of getting it to start playing a track where it left off last time you had the machine on (without having to do it manually). and what do you's do about an fm radio? or do you just go without?
thanks, any info would be great
moving to support forum as you're also asking for help.

(neds @ nov. 16 2004,08:19 Wrote:i was looking at setting up my xbox in my car, main usage for music. i was wondering if anyone else who's already done it can tell me the pro's and con's of this.
search => http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....3adfb5f

(neds @ nov. 16 2004,08:19 Wrote:is there a way of getting it to start playing a track where it left off last time you had the machine on (without having to do it manually).
there's no such function in xbmc, (there is however already an existing feature suggestion on it).

(neds @ nov. 16 2004,08:19 Wrote:and what do you's do about an fm radio? or do you just go without?
thanks, any info would be great
there's no way i know of to get fm radio to play in xbmc in a car, and that all i can tell you
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
In-car setup0