How to update fanart for Music library ?
I just scanned my music library, it took about two days Nod
But if new data is available like fanart or thumbs, how can XBMC update those info without scanning the whole library again. I know I can reload the files manually, but is there a way that XBMC looks for missing fanart or thumbs and update those files automaticly. This would save me a lot of time.

Thanks
If you add the images locally, XBMC should pick them up automagically.
There is no way to divine content on the internet apart from refreshing individual items.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:If you add the images locally, XBMC should pick them up automagically.
There is no way to divine content on the internet apart from refreshing individual items.

OK thank you for your answer. But just one more question for my artists with albums I've got my fanart storded in the artist folder. But i've got lots of fanart scraped from the internet from various artist albums can I store them locally too ? or how do I save them without downloading them again, afther a clean install ??.
Export the Music Library to separate files before you start anew.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...rt_options
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to update fanart for Music library ?0