Can You Help Me Figure Out How To Organise The Library
So I've got my TV Shows and Movies all set up, except for one set. I have a folder called 'Derren Brown' that includes folders for each of his TV Shows (Mind Control, Trick or Treat etc) as well as his one-off specials.

Ideally, I would like to have a folder in the TV Shows library that essentially duplicates this folder layout, so I could click on Derren Brown and then choose which TV Show I wanted. But I don't think this is possible?

What I'm trying to steer clear of is simply adding each show individually (not for any serious reason, just I prefer everything nice and tidy. If I have to go this route, I guess I might, but I'd rather figure something else out instead)

Is there any way to use Sets or .nfo files to organise my library exactly how I want?
Sets are only for movies, but sure with a pure nfo (no scraping) setup you probably could get close.
Still think it would be a mess though, since essentially all eps would be under the same Show. (no sub folders under the top level show).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
At present, you can't do sets of TV Shows. You could use tvshow.nfo files to force the title of the show to display as "Derren Brown's Mind Control" and "Derren Brown's Trick or Treat" and a fake tvshow of "Derren Brown's Specials" for the collection of specials. They won't be in a set called "Derren Brown" but they will be next to each other.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks

I figured I wouldn't be able to use sets. Will probably end up going with your suggestion of naming them all "Derren Brown's..."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can You Help Me Figure Out How To Organise The Library0