feature suggestion - detect movement
Hi Guys/Gals,

One thing I think would be cool for the XBMC remote is if the phone can detect if the phone has been placed up-side-down (screen down) and pause (or mute depending on whats playing) the current content, and resume it when you turn the phone back over. This should work even if the screen lock is activated.

also thought about shaking the phone to play random item in current playlist but not sure about that one.

any comments welcome
Interesting idea. Would you mind creating a ticket on the issue tracker please?
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
This is a neat idea but please make it a on/off thing, I know my Nexus One is way too finnicky when it comes to screen rotation to make this useful.
I think he was talking more about certain gestures than just switching between landscape and portrait. Of course it will be configurable so you can turn it off (and probably will by default).
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
feature suggestion - detect movement0