Two random questions on my Blu-Ray rips...
So far you all have been great at solving my problems that I cannot find the answers to, and now I have two more. Also I am running XBMC on a Linux install.

1. First off all my Blu-Ray rips that I am playing are defaulting with subtitles on. I do not want subtitles at all and couldn't find an option in AnyDVD HD or tsMuxer to not include the subtitles. Is there any way so it doesn't default to the subtitles on in either the ripping process or playing proces son XBMC?

2. Now this problem is trickier... One of my Blu-Rays that I ripped (American Gangster) rips to my hard drive but when I go to mux it I can't find the movie file. There are over 200 .m2ts files and and I have played them all. All that I can find are two extra scenes not in the theatrical version of the movie (either extras or or in the unrated version, and the rest of all the files are videos and sometimes audio only files of commentaries by actors and people who made the film. Nowhere can I find the actual movie. Has anyone come across this and know how to correct this?

Thanks in advance.
Try ToNMT or ClownBD. They're good at finding the actual movie, especially when it's split into a bunch of small files.
TugboatBill Wrote:Try ToNMT or ClownBD. They're good at finding the actual movie, especially when it's split into a bunch of small files.

Yeah re-ripping with ClownBD then running that through tsMuxer did the trick, thanks for your help on that one I didn't think of using a different program, assumed I would have the same problem.

Now I just have to figure out how to have subtitles not default to on..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two random questions on my Blu-Ray rips...0