Firefly remote and 9.11
Hoping someone can help.

Firefly remote was working perfect with 9.04, every button worked as it should. Pause, FF, RR, Volume buttons....everything worked, even the option button. Once I upgraded to 9.11 the Pause, play, rr, ff, volume, and option buttons no longer work.

With 9.04 there was no need to run anything like Evenghost. Just a global.xml and xbmc.xml files in the Firefly profiles folder.

Is there something wrong with this line? For windows 7 and XBMC 9.11?

<Profile Type="SnapStream.Firefly.Core.Profile" Name="XBMC" ShowOSD="false">
<Identifier ClassName="SDL_app" WindowText="XBMC Media Center" FileName="C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\XBMC.exe" />

The only buttons that seem to respond in 9.11 is the OK button and the arrow buttons around OK (exit button works, as well).

I hit pause for example on the firefly and xbmc doesn't see it. Yet I hit the space bar on the keyboard and I get my pause (which in the xml are connected?).

<Actions Button="Pause" Description="Pause">
<KeyAction Keys="{space}" />

I want to use 9.11, but I like the buttons on the Firefly to work like they do in 9.04. I am stumped Huh
I know this is a long time coming but: ClassName="SDL_app" WindowText="XBMC Media Center" FileName="C:\Program Files\XBMC\XBMC.exe"

Change these to ClassName="XBMC" WindowText="XBMC Media Center" FileName="C:\Program Files\XBMC\XBMC.exe"

and your good to go.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Firefly remote and 9.110