Exclude TV Shows does not work
Star 
I've been trying most things I can think off now but I just can't exclude subfolders under TV shows that contains series that I don't want scraped. They still get scanned and shows up in my Library.

As you can see from the screenshots:
#1 is the series in file mode I wan't to exclude
#2 is the settings for my exclude
#3 is the TV Show Library view where the series still shows

I've tried everything (I think, from cleaning library to start with a fresh library)

It works flawlessly with Movies, it's just in TV Show mode it don't work

Anyone have any suggestions?

Probably not what you want to hear but for now just put them in another separate folder then post a log and submit the bug as recommended.
Open a bug with the details, and in the meantime you can Set Content to None on that folder and it'll be excluded from a scan.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Well kraqh3d, that's correct.. I couldn't let the problem go and suddenly it hit me: "Why haven't I deactivated the scraper on the shows I don't want to scan". And voila it solved the problem. Unwanted series no longer show up Big Grin

So there isn't really a bug in XBMC, but it's not a 100% intuitiv approach since Excluding a folder in itself isn't enough you must set scraper to None Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Exclude TV Shows does not work0