Some TV Series Banners Won't Display
Hitcher Wrote:Turn off 'Use 'banner.jpg' for Banner view' and it'll use the scraped icons.

How can I do that? I can't see that option anywhere.

Works fine with "Alaska" skin, btw.
Well you must have switched it on at some point.

Settings > Alaska > Views > Use 'banner.jpg' for Banner View'
Hitcher Wrote:Well you must have switched it on at some point.

Settings > Alaska > Views > Use 'banner.jpg' for Banner View'

I can't see that option in Alaska Revisited either in Alaska.

This is what I see in settings:

You're using 'Alaska Revisited Mod' not 'Alaska Revisited', these changes haven't made it to Mod yet.
Hitcher Wrote:You're using 'Alaska Revisited Mod' not 'Alaska Revisited', these changes haven't made it to Mod yet.

I didn't know there were 3 versions of Alaska..lol

I've just installed Alaska Revisited using your repo and it works great!

Thanks and sorry for my dumbness..
ErlendSB Wrote:You might find this usefull:
http://code.google.com/p/tvdbclidownloader/

I Concocted a little util for downloading banners. It beats downloading them manually.
Thx, this is exactly what i was looking for.
If you look in Alaska's Settings there's button that runs the download script.
I've had this working for a while on one PC. I've installed Alaska Revisited on a few others, and can't get the banners working (they're already downloaded).

On the one PC that did work, I started from scratch with XBMC 10.0. Now that doesn't work either. I've been at this for a while now, and no joy. I've just tried deleting them and re-downloading. They all downloaded, and they still don't show.

I can only think that the image location it gets from "ListItem.Path,,/banner.jpg" somehow isn't resolving to the right place for me. I don't know enough about XBMC skinning to work out what the actualy result of that query is.

I'm not sure if I've added my networked shares differently (they're done with add network location), or whether I'm just being thick.

For what it's worth, landscape.jpg and logos don't work either. But I don't usually use these.
Having the same issue here. Using Dharma 10.0 and Revisited 2.1.2 both Linux Live installs and OSX.

I did have banner.jpg and landscape.jpg working before but this isnt working at all now. I do get the poster image where it is supposed to show but neither landscape nor banner works, I just get an empty frame...
Try deleting Textures.db.
HItcher: Unfortunately that didnt work either...
So you've got banner.jpg and landscape.jpg files and enabled them in the settings but still get nothing whereas they worked before?

What version were you on and what version are you on now?
Yup, got banner.jpg and landscape.jpg in the correct folder and enabled them in the Alaska settings. Currently running 10.0 and your latest version of Revisited. Cant remember which version I was running before, probably one of the Beta versions of Dharma.

Could it be something with Ember Media Manager I´m running on my WHS server? I was running it the same way when I had it working before...
got the same problem here, pretty sure they stopped working when I upgraded to beta 4 or RC1.
Also, when I try to change thumb it'll say that local thumb is 0 byte. It will show fine when picked, but it still shows 0b for filesize even though it's 287kb. Might that have something to do with it ?

Haven't done a reinstall, just upgraded all along, that might be the problem, just to lazy to scan and fix library again ;-) Not using any media managers, just the thetvdb and imdb addons for scrapers.
ynwa

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some TV Series Banners Won't Display0