Probleme after update r331
Sad 
Hello,

First sorry for my poor england im french.

Im use xbmc R28256 (Trunk), and svn transparency, but after de last update (r331 and next) , the skin are not reconnu ( normal skin.xml are remplaced by addon.xml).

Im install de the last version of xbmc ( r29791) and copied de skin in the "addons" and renamed it (skin.transparency-xbmc) , but doens't not work to ??

Thank for you help.

Ps: possible to reponse in french Huh
you'll need xbmc r29814 or up.
also, use skin.transparency as a foldername.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
hello,

I took the version (R29791) by http://sshcs.com/xbmc/, or find a version 29814 or up ?
just wait a day (or two) and it will be there.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
After Updating skin to r340 using xbmc r29791 , xbmc won't load were as before updating the skin everything was working fine. please help ronie
as i already mentioned a few posts up:
Quote:you'll need xbmc r29814 or up.
Hello,

the skin re-operate it properly in re putting the file "skin.xml" ??
yes. ;-)
Hello,

Is possible to post the last version of this file , because tortoise are delete the file in the update.

Thank you
you can still download it from svn:
http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/...k/skin.xml
hello,

thank you very much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Probleme after update r3310