Its possible make a multiplayer project ?
Exclamation 
Hi, i was working few months in a game for XBMC, the game support 8 players but all players use the same keyboard/mouse and play in turns...
I want to know if is possible to use diferents periferics ( keyboard, mouse, usb pads etc etc ) to manage the XBMC and use separately one of the for each player. This way the script could be multiplayer in real time with varios pads.
Is it possible?
Thanks.
I thinks is impossible to control more than one player at same time in XBMC, isnt?
Afaik our guilib is not able to differentiate the controllers. However, eventclients are able to report themself different so its possible to have say 4 wiiremotes that work concurrently and report i.e. eventserver is able to differentiate them.

That being said we want a more abstracted and generalized input interface so we could possibly make input addons, and designing multi input into this should be a good thing IMO. It would be nice to be able to have multiplayer games in xbmc, especially with the new addon interface. I see a bright future were emulators could be addons aswell and use our input devices to control the emulator!
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Its possible make a multiplayer project ?0