[MOD] ClearArt and Codec Flags on Pause
DuMbGuM Wrote:I'm not sure the issue you are having is with this mod, because the code for the movie poster in my mod is the same as the code for the info panel, so if it works there it should work also in your seekbar.

I can't think of a reason why it would not work, it's more straightforward than displaying the clearart so when that is working and this isn't it is strange, I haven't been able to recreate the problem either unfortunately.

It may be a database issue, try remove a movie then update your library and play the movie and see if it works.

I'm gonna give that a try toninght, hope it works..
IIINeOIIINL Wrote:I'm gonna give that a try toninght, hope it works..

I scraped some new movies I downloaded, but no result, I think it's not a database problem. I'm gonna try it on my notebook (windows 7) instead of my MAC-Mini.
IIINeOIIINL Wrote:I scraped some new movies I downloaded, but no result, I think it's not a database problem. I'm gonna try it on my notebook (windows 7) instead of my MAC-Mini.

Copied a clean version of confluence, added the mod, updated to the last nightly build. Mod works!

Thanks for creating this mod!
First - Hi at all this is my first post Smile
@DuMbGuM ... Thanks for this little mod, looks great !
IIINeOIIINL Wrote:Copied a clean version of confluence, added the mod, updated to the last nightly build. Mod works!

Thanks for creating this mod!

Glad it all worked out!

cl4w Wrote:First - Hi at all this is my first post Smile
@DuMbGuM ... Thanks for this little mod, looks great !

Thanks for the kind words, and welcome to the forums Wink
For some reason the mod isn't working any more on the OSX version of Beta4.
Can somebody take a look at this?

Thanks in advance

Log

btw the mod is stil working on the win32 version (Beta 4)
Hi,

Newbie here - this mod addresses pretty much what my main gripe with Confluence is, but how do I actually activate it? =)

I've extracted the two XML files to the Confluence root folder (skin.confluence) in the addons folder. I'm using Dharma. Anything else I have to do, other than download the cleararts?

Thanks!
Hey Folks

I modded this mod a little.

My version better integrates my time remaining mod (so you get to see it like this:

time played / time remaining / total length

)

You also get the end time in the form of:

PAUSED (Ends XX:XX AM)

And most importantly, you get the notification of seek times back from the original seek bar, that is when you skip back/forward with the left/right/up/down/jump back buttons, you get a little notification telling you:

SEEKING: +00:30

or whatever.

Just standing on the shoulders of giants....

I popped some notes and the files on my blog here.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Nicely done, I haven't been using clearart for a while but I will add your post to the original so people can see your version easily.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] ClearArt and Codec Flags on Pause0