[MOD] ClearArt and Codec Flags on Pause
ppic Wrote:it is, we talked about it in tv show logo thread.
it works good if share is mounted but if you don't mount them, most have problem.

Ah okay thanks, I'll edit it now.

Kasual Wrote:My resolution is also set to 1920x1080, so im not sure what im doing wrong Confused

Are your TV shows on a local drive or shared over a network? If networked then the new one I just uploaded may help.

Edit: Updated download links.

'image' replaced by 'largeimage' for clearArt to fix issue where clearArt won't display over SMB/shares. Thanks ppic.
DuMbGuM Wrote:Ah okay thanks, I'll edit it now.

Are your TV shows on a local drive or shared over a network? If networked then the new one I just uploaded may help.

Edit: Updated download links.

'image' replaced by 'largeimage' for clearArt to fix issue where clearArt won't display over SMB/shares. Thanks ppic.

TV shows are on a local drive, hmmmm
Hi i have a smb share over network from my revo 3610...

the cleart art wont show when i hit pause but for movie they work..maybe as the covers were scraped onto the revo...

my guess is something to do with the share or username...

i did the logo mod for tv shows and when i went into the view it would be locked and until i entered the user name and password it works now ok..

but for the clear art it does not ask for a username and password for the clear art as they are stored on the server machine over a smb network...

i have the sorce added in videos... but i am not sure is this what you mean by mount smb shares at boot...

or am i off base

any way of getting it to show would be cool....

Thanx
Not sure to be honest. I have some stuff on a NAS server and added it to XBMC as an SMB share and the clearart displays for me on content I play, but I don't have to enter any username or password for the NAS so it may be something to do with your network config.

Sorry I took a while to reply, I don't look in here too often.
Took a peek... don't know the guys issue, code looks fine, but one thing to consider is you need two <controls> to support the 2 ways of storing tv shows:

Like this way:
TV shows/
---------Lost/
-------------/Season One/
--------------all .avi's here

You need <texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]../clearart.png</texture>

But this way:
TV shows/
---------Lost/
--------------all .avi's here

You need <texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]clearart.png</texture>

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix it first chance I get.

Edit:

The fixed files are now uploaded, thanks mcborzu.
Thanx for this mod! Got it working for TV-Shows, but how do I get the poster working when watching a movie? Blush
Anywhere you can get this mod? all download links are dead?
Download Link is fine:

http://dumbgum.deviantart.com/art/Conflu...-163773783
That link doesnt seem to work
work fine !
seems to work ok now mustve been my explorer or something thanx )
IIINeOIIINL Wrote:Thanx for this mod! Got it working for TV-Shows, but how do I get the poster working when watching a movie? Blush

If you have posters scraped for your movies they should be displayed automatically.
DuMbGuM Wrote:If you have posters scraped for your movies they should be displayed automatically.

When I hit pause button clearart is working for TV-Shows, when I hit the pause button watching a movie only the mediaflags appear, but no poster.

When hitting the info (i on keyboard) the poster is visible.
I'm using the original confluence skin whith the clearart MOD.

Can there be something else causing it not to show up when hiitting pause?
I'm not sure the issue you are having is with this mod, because the code for the movie poster in my mod is the same as the code for the info panel, so if it works there it should work also in your seekbar.

I can't think of a reason why it would not work, it's more straightforward than displaying the clearart so when that is working and this isn't it is strange, I haven't been able to recreate the problem either unfortunately.

It may be a database issue, try remove a movie then update your library and play the movie and see if it works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] ClearArt and Codec Flags on Pause0