[MOD] ClearArt and Codec Flags on Pause
Thumbs Up 
Just a small little mod I'm moving here from the skin development category..

I just wanted to spice up the Dialog_Seekbar a little to be more like the nice clearArt DialogFullScreenInfo by Ronie (thanks TerranQ for pointing me toward it).

Might have to tweak the posx and posy tags a little to suit your setup as I use 1920x1080 so I'm not sure if they'll work for everyone?

Feel free to do what you like with it if you like it! Just something I wanted for myself and thought some others might like it. Gotta run now, will fix anything I may have messed up later. Smile

Download:

DeviantART

UPDATE 21/02/11:

bossanova808 Wrote:Hey Folks

I modded this mod a little.

My version better integrates my time remaining mod (so you get to see it like this:

time played / time remaining / total length

)

You also get the end time in the form of:

PAUSED (Ends XX:XX AM)

And most importantly, you get the notification of seek times back from the original seek bar, that is when you skip back/forward with the left/right/up/down/jump back buttons, you get a little notification telling you:

SEEKING: +00:30

or whatever.

Just standing on the shoulders of giants....

I popped some notes and the files on my blog here.
good work dumbgum!
anyway you could add the below mod to it

[MOD] Tiny Mod to add Time Remaining Display
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Thanks ppic Smile

rflores2323 Wrote:anyway you could add the below mod to it

[MOD] Tiny Mod to add Time Remaining Display

No problem, I actually like that myself :p

Here you are: Download
Questions if you don't mind.
Where do you store your clearart?
File nameing
How do you set the path. Wink

I haven't downloaded this yet, but I figured I'd ask before driving myself bonkers trying to figure it out. I've ran it before on Transperancy, but that was a long time ago.
Hi kizer. The only thing you need to do is download the clearArt and put it in each TV shows folder named as 'clearart' just as you would with the shows poster, fanart and season images.

For example: "The Simpsons/clearart.png". They can be found at XBMC Stuff.

Rather than going to xbmcstuff.com you have the option of using ppic's nice XBMCStuff downloader plugin:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=57548
I was hoping you would say its all stored in the same location as the TV episodes. Makes it a lot simpler opposed to creating a new location just for the clearart files.

Thanks for the answer too. Big Grin
they are at the same location ...
ppic Wrote:they are at the same location ...

Hi ppic,

I hit pause when watching a show and it shows the show information but not the clearart. When I pause when watching a movie, the information and cover art show fine.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong; the clearart.png file is in the same folder as my fanart, etc. but still wont show anything.

I'm wondering if my folder structure has anything to do with it:

TV Shows\<Showname>\<Season>\<Episode>.mkv

I put the clearart here:

TV Shows\<Showname>\clearart.png

Is this correct? If it is, then I can't figure out why it wont work. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Kasual
are you on a smb share ?

and DuMbGuM, are you using largeimage for clearart on your xml ?
Kasual Wrote:Hi ppic,

I hit pause when watching a show and it shows the show information but not the clearart. When I pause when watching a movie, the information and cover art show fine.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong; the clearart.png file is in the same folder as my fanart, etc. but still wont show anything.

I'm wondering if my folder structure has anything to do with it:

TV Shows\<Showname>\<Season>\<Episode>.mkv

I put the clearart here:

TV Shows\<Showname>\clearart.png

Is this correct? If it is, then I can't figure out why it wont work. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Kasual

That's the correct folder structure. What resolution is your display? Like I said in the opening post I'm not too sure if the posx and posy values for where the clearart appears will work for everyone, I've set them according to my 1920x1080 display, maybe someone can correct me on whether it matters.

Quote: <!-- clearART -->
<control type="image">
<description>media info background image</description>
<posx>-1080</posx>
<posy>-35</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>256</height>
<texture>MediaInfoBackLower.png</texture>
<visible>[Player.Paused | Player.Rewinding | Player.Forwarding | Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek]</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<description>TV Show Image</description>
<posx>-1065</posx>
<posy>-90</posy>
<width>275</width>
<height>145</height>
<texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]../clearart.png</texture>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<visible>VideoPlayer.Content(episodes)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<description>Movie Poster</description>
<posx>-1050</posx>
<posy>-255</posy>
<width>200</width>
<height>340</height>
<texture>$INFO[VideoPlayer.cover]</texture>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<bordertexture border="8">ThumbShadow.png</bordertexture>
<bordersize>9</bordersize>
<visible>VideoPlayer.Content(movies)</visible>
</control>
<!-- end clearArt -->

ppic Wrote:are you on a smb share ?

and DuMbGuM, are you using largeimage for clearart on your xml ?

I'm using an smb for my movie NAS and the posters are appearing so it shouldn't be that. (it could be different for TV shows though).

I based it off the Alaska seekbar .xml which has 'largeimage' but I just used 'image', is that incorrect? I'm not sure of the difference to be honest.
largeimage can load in background, need to change this to get smb share works (but can still works with mounted share)
ppic Wrote:largeimage can load in background, need to change this to get smb share works (but can still works with mounted share)

Hmm, to experiment I installed XBMC on Windows on my macbook which is using 1280x800 and added some TV shows via an smb share I created and the clearArt using 'image' is detected and everything is displayed in the correct position so I'm not sure what the issue could be.
it is, we talked about it in tv show logo thread.
it works good if share is mounted but if you don't mount them, most have problem.
DuMbGuM Wrote:That's the correct folder structure. What resolution is your display? Like I said in the opening post I'm not too sure if the posx and posy values for where the clearart appears will work for everyone, I've set them according to my 1920x1080 display, maybe someone can correct me on whether it matters.

My resolution is also set to 1920x1080, so im not sure what im doing wrong Confused

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] ClearArt and Codec Flags on Pause0