TV Show Season Posters Stretched Wide in Info
I'm not sure whether this is an issue with Rapier, or with all skins.

I use wide banners for my TV shows, but not for the season posters (which I use the standard DVD cover-like images for). When I use "info" command while a TV show season is highlighted, the image in the info dialog is all screwed up. It's resized to fit into the area that a wide banner would fit into. Not a big deal, since I don't look at the info for a season very often, if ever, but it does seem like a bug, unless when wide banners are being used, I'm also supposed to use wide banners for the season posters as well.
Brent212 Wrote:I'm not sure whether this is an issue with Rapier, or with all skins.

I use wide banners for my TV shows, but not for the season posters (which I use the standard DVD cover-like images for). When I use "info" command while a TV show season is highlighted, the image in the info dialog is all screwed up. It's resized to fit into the area that a wide banner would fit into. Not a big deal, since I don't look at the info for a season very often, if ever, but it does seem like a bug, unless when wide banners are being used, I'm also supposed to use wide banners for the season posters as well.

I've been meaning to post exactly the same issue but since, just like Brent212, I rarely watch the info it's not a big issue. However, I feel that this is the only thing that's missing for my rapier skin to be perfect. It would be really appreciated if the info image would not have a fixed size (hence not getting streched) and if maybe the position would be a little different when not using wide images.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Season Posters Stretched Wide in Info0