• 31(current)
Night Release Thread
there is one made for aeon that u probably could edit to work for this skin.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=56423 look there.
mcborzu Wrote:Working good on my end, it assumes your folder structure is:

Artist/Album

Like so:

Thanks, that's the way folder structure is. Is there an option to turn it on or does it just use it if it's there?

Cheers

ov
Did'nt know about this extrafanrt, it's great.
Is there any simple way to download extrafanarts for all my music library?

Also, is this works for tv show too?
overide Wrote:Thanks, that's the way folder structure is. Is there an option to turn it on or does it just use it if it's there?

I try to avoid settings where possible, it just works by default if you got a extarfanart folder....

psike Wrote:Did'nt know about this extrafanrt, it's great.
Is there any simple way to download extrafanarts for all my music library?

Also, is this works for tv show too?

Sure it would interfere with anything, if people want it, then it works, if people dont then they wouldn't even notice...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Just installed and used your amazing skin .. and I have some suggestions if you don't mind ..

- in movies FILES view .. I thin it would be better if you can rise the movie cover a little bit up and add movie runtime .. or u can add it next to the year flag .

Great skin

Cheers
costa Wrote:Just installed and used your amazing skin .. and I have some suggestions if you don't mind ..

- in movies FILES view .. I thin it would be better if you can rise the movie cover a little bit up and add movie runtime .. or u can add it next to the year flag .

I used to have year and rating but XBMC doesnt like matching a image thats not in the db, like the rating image, so it made scrolling hiccup and I removed it.

Oddly enough I am touching that view up at the moment...

I updated today, from the main download, as well as updating my XBMC to 31102. I'm not sure if it's skin related or not, but when I go to scripts now, I get a blank page, and I know I have some scripts installed. Also, I've added a few favorites, but when I go to the skin settings to add them as home menu shortcuts, they do not show up when I try to select a favorite.
nMediaPC 5000B w/ Pro LCD | ASUS P5G43T-M Pro | Intel C2D E7500 | 2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1333 | Intel G43 | 1.5TB Seagate | Se7en x64 | XBMC w/ Aeon65
34,736 Songs | 543 Movies
overide Wrote:Thanks, that's the way folder structure is. Is there an option to turn it on or does it just use it if it's there?

Cheers

ov

Can you point me to more info about the file and folder structure for this?
Irish2685 Wrote:I updated today, from the main download, as well as updating my XBMC to 31102. I'm not sure if it's skin related or not, but when I go to scripts now, I get a blank page, and I know I have some scripts installed. Also, I've added a few favorites, but when I go to the skin settings to add them as home menu shortcuts, they do not show up when I try to select a favorite.

You need the favorites script..you can grab from HERE

mcborzu Wrote:Sure it would interfere with anything, if people want it, then it works, if people dont then they wouldn't even notice...

sorry what?
Didn't understand what you mean by that.
mcborzu Wrote:You need the favorites script..you can grab from HERE

Thanks.
nMediaPC 5000B w/ Pro LCD | ASUS P5G43T-M Pro | Intel C2D E7500 | 2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1333 | Intel G43 | 1.5TB Seagate | Se7en x64 | XBMC w/ Aeon65
34,736 Songs | 543 Movies
mcborzu Wrote:I used to have year and rating but XBMC doesnt like matching a image thats not in the db, like the rating image, so it made scrolling hiccup and I removed it.

Oddly enough I am touching that view up at the moment...

cool .. so will you add runtime ? it will be more useful mate .

Thanks for the great skin
I have to completely rebuild the video database, so start with a clean XBMC.

Does anyone have any recommendations for the Night skin? Ofcourse also with the future in mind. For example, does Night use Actor fanart? This is an option in XBMC to download Actor Art. I never used that option.
No Night doesn't use Actor fanart...I never even heard of it.

Only thing I recommend is get your favorite logos first before using Night, changing them in a merge version of XBMC is a pain.

You mean TV Show logo's right? I already have them. A while back I've put a logo.png file in each tv show folder and it worked with Night, although it was an old version of Night and XBMC. I now installed rev31004dx (DSplayer).
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night Release Thread2