Remove *All Albums from music view?
Hi there,

have started to sort my music, and want to use the artist view with the multiplex mod.

all works well, but i have an all albums option that looks out of place due to not having a thumb or fanart, and i wouldnt use it anyway

Whats the best way to remove this option?

Cheers
Add below to advancedsettings.xml in userdata folder

<advancedsettings>

<videolibrary>
<hideallitems>true</hideallitems> <!-- removes the "*All" items from the video library -->
</videolibrary>

<musiclibrary>
<hideallitems>true</hideallitems> <!-- removes the "*All" items from the music library -->
</musiclibrary>

</advancedsettings>
Thumbs Up 
you sir, are a gent

thanks
There is no advancedsettings.xml in my userdata folder in Dharma anymore.

Do I have to create a new one manually or is this file hidden somewhere else?
You have to create it. XBMC does not ship with an advancedsettings.xml by default.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Why cant someone upload that file here so every person doesnt need to do this themself? Smile

I give up, anyone can hælp?
The reason someone cant is because alot of people will have extra settings in there advanced settings file.

If you want however tell me what version of xbmc you are running and on what platform (live, linux, windows etc.) and i will write a tutorial or a script just for you.
phear Wrote:The reason someone cant is because alot of people will have extra settings in there advanced settings file.

If you want however tell me what version of xbmc you are running and on what platform (live, linux, windows etc.) and i will write a tutorial or a script just for you.

That would be awesome. If its not majorly complicated I should be able to follow a some instructions

Im using win7 and aeon nox skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove *All Albums from music view?0