• 7(current)
[BUGS] and missing items
The new shutdown submenu is great. Really appreciate how quick it got done. This skin has become my main skin now, and i really like the elegant feel of it.

My last concern revolves around how to eject a cd/dvd. I cannot determine how to do this using an apple remote.

Keep up the great work. Its amazing to see how active you are in developing this skin. Its not too common these days to see daily updates and such an active role with your users.
TehMaster Wrote:The new shutdown submenu is great. Really appreciate how quick it got done. This skin has become my main skin now, and i really like the elegant feel of it.

My last concern revolves around how to eject a cd/dvd. I cannot determine how to do this using an apple remote.

Keep up the great work. Its amazing to see how active you are in developing this skin. Its not too common these days to see daily updates and such an active role with your users.

Thx, I envision following Ronies example of T! where the skin is constantly evolving. Though the pace won't be as fast as it was this past week once I address all the little things I missed..

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Hello,
just a little little thing Shocked very little

we can see the strict end of the blue overlay.Rolleyes

A+XAV
Hello,
Do you think you can add in the > System Info -> Storage the percentage of used or free GiB.

I fail to see this view. And is it also possible to have it for episodes of tv shows.
I use XBMC PRE-10.5 r28256 and am up to date thanks to git.

http://www.themurrayworld.com/xbmc/night...hot004.png

Thank you
XavHorneT Wrote:Hello,
Do you think you can add in the > System Info -> Storage the percentage of used or free GiB.

I fail to see this view. And is it also possible to have it for episodes of tv shows.
I use XBMC PRE-10.5 r28256 and am up to date thanks to git.

http://www.themurrayworld.com/xbmc/night...hot004.png

Thank you

Sure I'll add whatever anyone want to system info...

You'll have that exact look if you use "Landscape thumbs", but that view should be available on episode level regardless if using Banners/Posters or Landscape thumbs

thank you for everything. I finally have this beautiful view for the episodes .. waouu ..

Do you think it'll be possible to view landscape view to dark series and landsccape fanart to show episodes.Blush

Thx
You talking about this and this view...those views should always be there unless checked off in disable views under skin settings

mcborzu Wrote:You talking about this and this view...those views should always be there unless checked off in disable views under skin settings

No, i mean this view
and this one
If i choose the first one (landscape show fanart) for tv shows view, i can't have the second (landscape dark view) .. i have the landscape show fanart for the episode's view....
Huh
the two views seem inseparable ...
Thank you
I agree, same here, i've noticed it cause i wanted to use it the same way Big Grin
Night is the only skin I've got with logos so i don't know if it's a skin bug or XBMC.
I replaced a few logos file but they won't refresh in XBMC. I'm still getting the old ones although they have been deleted.
Can someone help me with that?
have you restarted xbmc after logo change?
restarted more then once. also tried to remove from library and scan again the shows.
In newer builds all the extra stuff will be cached in userdata/thumbnails and in userdata/database/Textures.db

Delete those and they will refresh Wink
Sorry double post....damn phone.
Thank you, that worked.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUGS] and missing items2