• 3(current)
[BUGS] and missing items
Not sure if this has been addressed... but in a TV Show's Landscape - Show Fanart view, the network flags and first premiered text overlap.

Also, is there a way to see the TV Show in Landscape-Fanart view and the Seasons in Landscape - Dark View? When I change one, it always changes the other.
You should probably post a screenshot of the "overlap" so people know what you're talking about.
NickMc53 Wrote:Not sure if this has been addressed... but in a TV Show's Landscape - Show Fanart view, the network flags and first premiered text overlap.

Also, is there a way to see the TV Show in Landscape-Fanart view and the Seasons in Landscape - Dark View? When I change one, it always changes the other.

You on Camelot?...If any alignment problems you have to be above r26770 the auto-sizing labels was added about one month after the main Camelot build

I'll look into if the second question can be addressed...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
This skin has no support for Hebrew characters. Can you tell me the original fonts name you using to try and find something similar in Hebrew?
You might take a look to Music now playing / player controls.

It's only visible in homescreen and you can't hide it.Confused
When music plays and go ondown in Movies music stops. Eek

But really miss nowplaying in other screens.
In Confluence it's in side menu and MiniMeedia has his own little dialog you can call with left or down.

So I tried to pop up player controls ("m" while playing music) and those are also missing, hard to contol your music this way Big Grin
Waffa Wrote:You might take a look to Music now playing / player controls.

It's only visible in homescreen and you can't hide it.Confused
When music plays and go ondown in Movies music stops. Eek

But really miss nowplaying in other screens.
In Confluence it's in side menu and MiniMeedia has his own little dialog you can call with left or down.

So I tried to pop up player controls ("m" while playing music) and those are also missing, hard to contol your music this way Big Grin

I know, out of everything I've done I just can't find some icons, either created myself or free ones, that I love so I haven't tackled the player controls just yet...

Hello,

Do you it could be possible to have an option for choose to have in this weather view the full screen weather background?
I know this maybe mean that we can not see every time the information Huh but maybe it's be a nice view.

And i ask again Blush do you think it will be possible to change location just by typing ENTER in this view??Big Grin

Thank you for all your workBig Grin

A+XAV
XavHorneT Wrote:Hello,

Do you it could be possible to have an option for choose to have in this weather view the full screen weather background?
I know this maybe mean that we can not see every time the information Huh but maybe it's be a nice view.

And i ask again Blush do you think it will be possible to change location just by typing ENTER in this view??Big Grin

Thank you for all your workBig Grin

A+XAV

1. That question was phrased a little weird, I see from the screenshot you from France so maybe English isn't your first language...but did you mean to have that on the home screen or change that little weather fanart box to be fullscreen?...

2. I don't think "enter" will bring that up but pressing down will bring up options which looks like I forgot to code up to be nice looking...

1. He's actually asking you if it's possible to get the backdrop to be fullscreen.
(Agreed on that, would be much better I think. Maybe add a black diffuse, as you did it everywhere else ?)

2. I think he just means that instead of having the menu to begin with "Refresh", he would like it to begin with "Location".
Another one, in movies wall and panelwall views when pressing "i" the info page coming in front of the wall screen itself.

also in showcase, the line "press down for trailer" stays when bringing up the info page.
Thx Maxoo...

@psike
I'm was in the middle of trying something new out, I'll either finish or revert it back to what it was...On a view like Poster it should work correctly, on Wall I need to add a backdrop...

Thanks for letting me now what's up with that.
Can you also answer about the 2 other things I've post about, Hebrew fonts and the recent added widget?
psike Wrote:Thanks for letting me now what's up with that.
Can you also answer about the 2 other things I've post about, Hebrew fonts and the recent added widget?

I plan on 2x fonts when I finish translating, hopefully sometime this week...I know nothing about font and font characters so might take some research on my part

I had the recently added length the size of the thumb then I made the thumb bigger and didn't adjust the other...Usually my rule of thumb is if "Battlestar Gallactica (2003)" fits then that should be a good enough width as 80-90% of shows aren't that long...

Most of my shows and movies actually in English so i can live with that, but I know few people that won't change to this skin only because no Hebrew support.

Thanks for the info. You doing great job, best skin I ever used.
Don;t know if this has been reported before but here's my issue:

When you enable hide plot for unwatched and go into TV SHow --> Series with multiple seasons using the landscape layout the "*hidden to prevent spoilers" text is overlapped with the series description text.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUGS] and missing items2