• 4(current)
[BUGS] and missing items
Thank you, Maxoo, you completely understood my first idea.
For the second, i try to explain, on the weather page information, there is no action for the button ENTER (RETURN in english...sorry).
And i think maybe we can use it as a shortcut for the action "change location", don't you think?
It will be more easily to change location, than to press down then press to time on left and then Return?
Again sorry for my bad English, next time i try to use an automatic translator.
MeqTrader Wrote:Don;t know if this has been reported before but here's my issue:

When you enable hide plot for unwatched and go into TV SHow --> Series with multiple seasons using the landscape layout the "*hidden to prevent spoilers" text is overlapped with the series description text.

Never tried that combination of options...easy fix, will be done tonight.

XavHorneT Wrote:Thank you, Maxoo, you completely understood my first idea.
For the second, i try to explain, on the weather page information, there is no action for the button ENTER (RETURN in english...sorry).
And i think maybe we can use it as a shortcut for the action "change location", don't you think?
It will be more easily to change location, than to press down then press to time on left and then Return?
Again sorry for my bad English, next time i try to use an automatic translator.

I switched the location to be the first option in the list not last...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
one more recent added widget question...
Is it possible getting the info page (press "i") for the selected movie/episode in the widget?
psike Wrote:one more recent added widget question...
Is it possible getting the info page (press "i") for the selected movie/episode in the widget?

Not that I've seen, I tried in T! and it didn't work...

i'm having a problem with multiple image background on home menu. just for movies, others works like a charm, but if i select a folrder for film, it always crashe xbmc when i set it and when i go on film on home menu.
strange
Sorry, I just keep finding this stuff.
Don't know if this is really a skin or XBMC bug, but i'll ask here first...
In Home menu when using multi images, screensaver won't kick in. When using single image it's fine.
psike Wrote:Sorry, I just keep finding this stuff.
Don't know if this is really a skin or XBMC bug, but i'll ask here first...
In Home menu when using multi images, screensaver won't kick in. When using single image it's fine.

I rather people point stuff out than not...I tested in my pre-merge version, screen saver kicks in with multiimages. Didn't have the patience to test my merge version yet...

i can confirm that screensaver kicks in for me when on home screen, with multi-image
Yep I'm on post -merge version so probably something there wrong.

And I've just checked the adding a custom home menu. It's working great.
Is it possible getting more then 1 custom item?

Also, I tried to add a playlist as a custom item and because it's taking it from the favorites it's start playing automatically when selected.
Is it possible getting it from the playlists section instead where it open as a library list?
Hey,
Thank you for the weather view!! love that, it's very easy use.

Two more point in the home view :

1- i can see pass from left to right under the cover the cdart. Maybe it's because my pc is low??Oo
2- when rss pass, we can see a space above the time and date. Is it possible a thing like this :

Add 3 views for TV Shows, where cdart overlay information (I am not sure that somebody have you him say..)

A+XAV
XavHorneT Wrote:Hey,
Thank you for the weather view!! love that, it's very easy use.

Two more point in the home view :

1- i can see pass from left to right under the cover the cdart. Maybe it's because my pc is low??Oo
2- when rss pass, we can see a space above the time and date. Is it possible a thing like this :

Add 3 views for TV Shows, where cdart overlay information (I am not sure that somebody have you him say..)

A+XAV

I'll address on those 'now playing' overlap issues...

On the RSS and time your #2 was how I first had it, I don't know why I talked myself out of it. I switch it back..

psike Wrote:And I've just checked the adding a custom home menu. It's working great.
Is it possible getting more then 1 custom item?

1. Ran out of time
2. Wanted to make sure it works, if one is good the rest is mostly just alot of cuttting and pasting..

maybe, when you have the time, you can came up with an option for a global clock. I always have to go back to home menu to see if i'm running late for work Tongue
Found a small issue on Landscape/Fanart view, two now playing boxes:

psike Wrote:Also, I tried to add a playlist as a custom item and because it's taking it from the favorites it's start playing automatically when selected.
Is it possible getting it from the playlists section instead where it open as a library list?

Favourites uses: for example
Code:
<onclick>PlayMedia(special://profile/playlists/video/Foo.xsp</onclick>)

You want to use this:
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10025,special://profile/playlists/video/Foo.xsp,return)</onclick>

or something like this with skinsetting to set path playlist.
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10025,$INFO[Skin.String(HomeMoviePlaylistButton1_Path)],return)</onclick>
hikaricore Wrote:Found a small issue on Landscape/Fanart view, two now playing boxes:

Done...

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUGS] and missing items2