• 5(current)
[BUGS] and missing items
Waffa - where do i change this things, in what XML?
You can't do this from skin setting.
psike Wrote:Waffa - where do i change this things, in what XML?

If you want to check in T!, or Aeon to see if it works...might just be a limitation of using Favorites for custom Home item. Not sure myself I'm still wrapping my head around this type of code...Though it was my favorite feature of Aeon.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
psike Wrote:Waffa - where do i change this things, in what XML?
Ha I didn't know mcborzu created a home custom button Smile

Custom1001_SkinSettings.xml
Search for:
Code:
<onclick>Skin.SetString(Menu_Sub_Custom_Favourites_Path,Menu_Custom1_Path)</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(1114)</onclick>
Change it into:
Code:
<onclick>Skin.SetFile(Menu_Custom1_Path,.xsp)</onclick>

And in Home.xml
Search for:
Code:
<onclick>$INFO[Skin.String(Menu_Custom1_Path)]</onclick>
Change it into:
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10025,$INFO[Skin.String(Menu_Custom1_Path)],return)</onclick>

Means:
In skinsetting you can browse to your userdata/playlist/video/yourplaylist.xsp

And in Home, your custom home button would open the Smartplaylist, that u created in xbmc.Wink

Check smartplaylists, they are awesome. Filter out whatever you want from your library.Smile

@ mcborzu

You might take a look into MM Waffa! 2.0
In home submenu's you can add 3 customplaylist buttons for movies , tv shows and music.

New version will also have custom home button. And also here playlist.

Edit:
If you want to do it properly change also
<label>- Set Favorite</label>...to <label>- Set Playlistpath</label>

Edit 2:
Uhh, you pobably know mcborzu... playlists (general) need some attention Smile
I have no idea what thats all mean, but follow your instructions step by step and it working great.
Thank you.
This also happens if you link movies to tv shows. The Tv Show description and the Movie Plot will overlap each other.

MeqTrader Wrote:Don;t know if this has been reported before but here's my issue:

When you enable hide plot for unwatched and go into TV SHow --> Series with multiple seasons using the landscape layout the "*hidden to prevent spoilers" text is overlapped with the series description text.
Mar16 Wrote:This also happens if you link movies to tv shows. The Tv Show description and the Movie Plot will overlap each other.

I fixed that issue, yesterday or day before, I just tried the - link a Movie and disable plot everything seemed fine...

Is it possible to get TV plot info when using 3d Landscape view?
Hello,
just four more screenshots : Rofl
Episode - Files view cdart overlay
Tv shows - Landscape cdart overlay
Music OSD - Control to close to the time.

Episode Landscape
you down the banner of "episodes" but there is more information on the episodes?? That's because you work on this view. Because I loved the original.Nod

I check the option to use the fanart instead of Visualisation. But when I use TAB or XBMC automatically goes to the display screen, for 1 second, I see a visualization and then displayed the Fanart ...?? It is because my PC is an old one??

A+XAV
The Dementor Wrote:Is it possible to get TV plot info when using 3d Landscape view?

Been meaning to, just haven't got to it...

XavHorneT Wrote:Hello,
just four more screenshots : Rofl
Episode - Files view cdart overlay

Tv shows - Landscape cdart overlay

Music OSD - Control to close to the time.

Episode Landscape

you down the banner of "episodes" but there is more information on the episodes?? That's because you work on this view. Because I loved the original.Nod

I check the option to use the fanart instead of Visualisation. But when I use TAB or XBMC automatically goes to the display screen, for 1 second, I see a visualization and then displayed the Fanart ...?? It is because my PC is an old one??

I thought I had the music now playing good, I'll slowly 2x every view today for any overlap issues...

My main PC I do work on is a little outdated and a little slow, but I don't get that visualization showing for a second...

XavHorneT Wrote:Episode Landscape

Did you mean show plot? If yes I plan to sneek the plot in that view someway...

"My main PC I do work on is a little outdated and a little slow, but I don't get that visualization showing for a second..."
In fact, i don't get visualization now .. maybe my pc do another thing in my backEek Blush

"Did you mean show plot? If yes I plan to sneek the plot in that view someway... "
Yes that what i mean so i will wait quietly ..Big Grin

Thank you for all

A+XAV
When you are in TV Shows, if you press 'i' to bring up the tv information screen, if you highlight the word browse it only shows it in white text and no blue box, while the other options are ok.

Hello,
in this view, do you think we can have the watched overlay?? I can see it in the other view.

Have a nicve day.Big Grin
The settings submenu when setting the content of a folder has no background.
Let me know if you need a screenshot of this to understand what I mean.
hikaricore Wrote:The settings submenu when setting the content of a folder has no background.
Let me know if you need a screenshot of this to understand what I mean.

I think I know but to play it safe I'll take that screenshotBig Grin

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUGS] and missing items2