Few Questions
I just started messing with Alaska today and there are a few things I can't figure out...

You can press down to start playing a trailer within your movie library, but the trailer is very small... is there a command to then full screen it (I know if you click it with the mouse it full screens... so that tells me there could be keyboard shortcut)? Also, is YouTrailer necessary for this feature to work? I've got YouTrailer running on the computer I'm testing Alaska on... but not on my HTPC.

I can't get Music to go away in skin 1... ideas?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from my experience skin 1 is the only skin that has the submenu options and none of the skins have full-screen fanart in the home screen!?

Is it possible to use a multiimage code somewhere in an xml that points at a folder with fanart in order to replace the default home background and cycle fanart? I realize this skin is all about simplistic elegance, but I really enjoy the full-screen fanart cycling in the background of the home screen in other skins.
to get a video fullscreen press 'tab'

The fanart question technically possible but not Alaska-ish. I think there was a mod floating around that made this possible maybe someone who remembers it will post a link

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Few Questions0