TapaTalk, TouchBB, or Forum Runner (ForumRunner): Forum interface mobile app support?
Or a mobile version of the site (e.g. like m.androidcentral.com or m.precentral.net) . For me, that is more preferable than .
anyone else interested in this?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I would actually like to use this, but I also see the concerns regarding the security and the dislike of the devs to give some control away. I agree though, that a mobile version of the site would be preferable and awesome, but that is probably connected with a ****load of programming.

Hope one of the devs might pick the idea up again (especially because the forum is a big part of my XBMC experience and I'm spending almost as much time on the forums as I'm spending with the program itself).

Greetings, D0n
I would love to use this too.
As i understand this, tapatalk is like a mobile theme to make forum browsing much easier. The content itself is just the same as before.....
Could i suggest the web admins have a look at the possibility of installing the vbulletin add-on for Forum Runner? Its free from http://www.forumrunner.net/ and allows access to forums via iPhone and Android apps. It's super fast and puts less load on the servers. Most of all it would make browsing all the great info in our forum a so much more enjoyable experience for folks on the go.

Peace
I have had Tapatalk running on my forum for a while now and had no security issues also there are a few major companies use this I would think if there was any problem they would not be using this

I read this forum quite often via my iphone and this app would help not having to zoom and scroll it and no need to have an additional mobile site
+1 I also am interested in this, apparently a 5 min job to add a plug to this forum
Current setup:
Amlogic M3/MX + Linux + BOXiK Skin + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6

Previous setup:
Revo 3700 + flirc + OpenElec nightlies + Quartz + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6
atv1 + Crystalbuntu + XBMC nightly + xperience1080
+1
I'd really like to see this forum Tapatalk enabled too.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
+1 for tapatalk pretty pls
+1
+1 Tapatalk Smile..
+1please
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Some sort of phone support would be a good addition Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TapaTalk, TouchBB, or Forum Runner (ForumRunner): Forum interface mobile app support?3