TapaTalk, TouchBB, or Forum Runner (ForumRunner): Forum interface mobile app support?
+1
This would make usage of the forum on our smartphone much more easier Smile
+1 on the tapatalk support.
TV: Pioneer PDP-LX5090H; BD player: Pioneer BDP-LX58-K; AV receiver: Pioneer SC-LX56-K; HTPC: OrigenAE M10 (i3 6100); NAS: Synology DS213j; Game Consoles: Xbox One & Xbox 360 250 GB ("Slim"); Speakers: Focal-Jmlab Chorus S; Sub: SVS PB-1000; Universal remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate.
Another vote for tapatalk

Seems silly to not have it here...this is a pretty genetic vbulletin forum so I don't know why it is any different than some of the major forums out there that manage to support tapatalk without issue.
+1 for me. Tapatalk integration would be a huge timesaver!!
+ 1 only reason i dont spend more time on here.
another vote for tapatalk here.
please enable/install tapatalk
Another vote for Tapatalk!
+1 would like to see this forum be able to use it with tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
+1 Please, include Tapatalk support
+1 for TapaTalk support
+1 for TapaTalk

I'm a member of MANY forums and XBMC is the only one of them that isn't on TapaTalk.
I've just re-read this thread from the start.
Really feeling the love for Tapatalk and still cannot see a valid reason not to use it.

One I did noticed was the Ad's.

[Solution] Don't be tight, Pay for Tapatalk Pro and enjoy all your forums on your phone, loading quickly with instant forum notifications from all your subscriptions, without the need to zoom/pan/scan/fiddle - Ad Free!

For the security model, it has to use the model in place at the forum it's serving, hence the full support for vBulletin. It would be a pointless project if it did'nt.

The Tapatalk plugin is really easy to install. And has been once already on XBMC.

I don't mean to point out the obvious, but surely if there was any sort of security risks with Tapatalk, XDA-Developers would not be endorsing it for their 4 million+ member forums.
I understand caution, but over 18 months and XBMC being left behind (never thought I'd hear my self say that!!) and not a Tapatalk enabled site with anything bad to say about it...!!? Huh

If it had any flaw's XDA would definitely not be supporting it and they would be the guys in the know for anything Smartphone/Forum security related.

I have 2 Blackberry's, 2 iPhones and an incredibly awesome Android phone at my place and they are now used far more for surfing the internet than the laptops/tablets/computers are these days.

At least give it more of chance than 12 hours (originally active for @ XBMC Sad).

I am but a loyal/humble/surfer/watcher of XBMC and thought I would add my 2 cents worth to this.
Just hope this no longer falls on deaf ears...!

Tapatalk FTW. Period.
Peace.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Thumbs Up 
DejaVu Wrote:I've just re-read this thread from the start.
Really feeling the love for Tapatalk and still cannot see a valid reason not to use it.

One I did noticed was the Ad's.

[Solution] Don't be tight, Pay for Tapatalk Pro and enjoy all your forums on your phone, loading quickly with instant forum notifications from all your subscriptions, without the need to zoom/pan/scan/fiddle - Ad Free!

For the security model, it has to use the model in place at the forum it's serving, hence the full support for vBulletin. It would be a pointless project if it did'nt.

The Tapatalk plugin is really easy to install. And has been once already on XBMC.

I don't mean to point out the obvious, but surely if there was any sort of security risks with Tapatalk, XDA-Developers would not be endorsing it for their 4 million+ member forums.
I understand caution, but over 18 months and XBMC being left behind (never thought I'd hear my self say that!!) and not a Tapatalk enabled site with anything bad to say about it...!!? Huh

If it had any flaw's XDA would definitely not be supporting it and they would be the guys in the know for anything Smartphone/Forum security related.

I have 2 Blackberry's, 2 iPhones and an incredibly awesome Android phone at my place and they are now used far more for surfing the internet than the laptops/tablets/computers are these days.

At least give it more of chance than 12 hours (originally active for @ XBMC Sad).

I am but a loyal/humble/surfer/watcher of XBMC and thought I would add my 2 cents worth to this.
Just hope this no longer falls on deaf ears...!

Tapatalk FTW. Period.
Peace.

What he said Nod
I absolutely agree. Cmon guys, please integrate tapatalk support

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TapaTalk, TouchBB, or Forum Runner (ForumRunner): Forum interface mobile app support?3