Directory is missing titles [ATV]
I have not done any library clean up or anything that would explain this, however on a 2tb drive with about 350 Video_TS folders, some of them simply don't show up. Most work fine. Sometimes one might get really really messed up by the scrapers and have to be fixed - but at least the title is there somewhere. In this case it seems like some titles just aren't being seen.

Wondering if anyone has ever experiences this? Are there are rules about naming Video_TS folders that might cause this? I know there's a way to trash everything in the directory and start over, but was hoping to avoid that - at least without knowing the cause.
Do you see those titles when not in Library mode?
aTV with CrystalHD card
Coyote63 Wrote:Do you see those titles when not in Library mode?

Thanks - I wasn't familiar with turning Library OFF, but think I figured it out... Yes, I found the missing titles browsing the source drive itself (out of library mode). From there I can see only blue XBMC folders with the name of the missing titles - while all the other titles have cover art. They are all Video_TS folders however.
Problem solved - I THINK! Missing titles had missing/corrupt contents in the Video_TS Folders I'm replacing them with the backups from the originals (which I also still have) and suspect they will all work correctly once this is done.

I deduced this after going straight to the drive and trying to test the files - to see why they were different than all the others. How this happens is unknown, but no harm.
An extra note - additional missing titles found - main cause - scraper didn't like the title spelling, so rather than returning a result that's wrong (common occurrence) - it gave nothing.

I did run into one other title that didn't show up at all - even though there are several movies over the years with that exact name. Strange. "The Bishop's Wife" it was called. This version was 1991, though as mentioned there were others in different years as it's a classic being remade. Is there any way to FORCE a generic icon/box so it can be seen in Library Mode by scrapers - even if they think it doesn't exist??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Directory is missing titles [ATV]0