[MOD] Green Alaska
can't wait to see what you guys come up with, fanart on the home screen is the one additional feature I'd like in Alaska, everything else is perfect, thanks for working on it!
Well I finished my home screen mod, but in the process made a few other changes. I will try and go through tonight and isolate all the changes necessary for the Night Mod and release something...haven't decided whether to release a complete package or just modified files.

I'm currently working a few missing parts into Alaska-Revisited (DialogKeyboard.xml and SettingsSystemInfo.xml) so if I complete those tonight, I'll release a complete package.
Hitcher,
that looks nice - though IMO having the pic/image a bit off center might look even better, especially on the horizontal menu Wink
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
kryptonyte, since your mod seems to be based on the "revisited" version of the skin, let me guess no unicode font support?
None that I know of, though I really haven't tested it or even looked into it. If there is enough interest in Unicode font support, I would be happy to look into implementing it and making the necessary changes.

Is there any more to Unicode font support than simply adding Unicode characters to the fonts used?
kryptonyte Wrote:None that I know of, though I really haven't tested it or even looked into it. If there is enough interest in Unicode font support, I would be happy to look into implementing it and making the necessary changes.

Is there any more to Unicode font support than simply adding Unicode characters to the fonts used?

no idea

it would just be nice of unicode support was included, there are more then one language in the world.
kryptonyte,
What happened to the 5/25 release? Any updated build soon?

your builds I DL'd from your first post are not recognized by the last few builds I have tried... I'm using XBMCSetup-Rev30732-dx now since it works well. the 'Night' skin is recognized and works fine so it is not the XBMC build itself.

btw... I have not seen a list of differences (or screens) between this and the original Alaska?

thx!
Maybe you should put this up in git or svn so that people can be testing as you update. Seems to work well for other skins especially when there are so many recent changes in xbmc with respect to addons.

Just a suggestion.

Kevin
I cannot get any of the recent builds to recognize this skin. Other add-on skins work fine.
Very sorry, I got sidetracked with a work project and haven't been giving this skin much attention lately. Give me a day to track down the issues and get a working skin back together.

Sorry all and after this next release I will git this project.
I got it working... must have been something wrong I did in the XML.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Green Alaska0