Function Request
Just been playing around with this for my Android today and I absolutely love it. Kudos to all the hard working people that keep making this awesome stuff!

Any chance you could incorporate an "enter" button into the movie browsing menu. All of my videos in XBMC are in ISO format, so when I select a movie from the list it just sits at the menu because there's no way to hit play. I have to back out and go to the "use as remote" function to get it to play.

If it's already there and I'm just overlooking it, then please show me where it is. Otherwise, I think I speak for a lot of others in saying that would be a useful function.
If I'm not totally wrong, you can use your trackball/D-Pad to navigate the DVD menu and press it select the item.
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
I don't seem to understand the problem. Are you talking about browsing via file mode (last tab), or library mode (first few tabs)?
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
I've also thought of this. Maybe use the trackball in Now playing to navigate instead of fast forward and such.
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Function Request0