Latest ATV Nightly
Why has it been so long since we have an updated ATV nightly release? I'm still showing r28256 as the latest.
svn trunk is still being resolved with respect to addon's merge. when we feel svn trunk is ready, official nighty builds will startup again.
Thanks for the quick reply. After reading your post, I did found where you announced this. One quick question. You announced that the last build before the merge was r28276, but when I go to downloads in my xbmc, which I got via ATV Flash, the latest version I see is r28256. Is this because I got XBMC through ATV Flash, and if so, if I reinstall XBMC via the ATV USB Creator, will I then have access to r28276?
brendon2424 Wrote:Thanks for the quick reply. After reading your post, I did found where you announced this. One quick question. You announced that the last build before the merge was r28276, but when I go to downloads in my xbmc, which I got via ATV Flash, the latest version I see is r28256. Is this because I got XBMC through ATV Flash, and if so, if I reinstall XBMC via the ATV USB Creator, will I then have access to r28276?

No, what you see is what we got, http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/osx/

I think the nighties builds were stopped at r28276 but the last nightly build was r28256. They build on a 24 hour cycle.
Hi Davilla

I am building from svn quite often lately, what seems to have changed is the way advancedsettings.xml is passing settings ..

Did names change etc to make use of HQupscaling etc?

cheers
toby77jo Wrote:Hi Davilla

I am building from svn quite often lately, what seems to have changed is the way advancedsettings.xml is passing settings ..

Did names change etc to make use of HQupscaling etc?

cheers

I believe HQupscaling went away a long time ago, there are GPU up-scalars now. Check in the video OSD.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest ATV Nightly0